Ayr v Airdrie

shug

We look a class act in those highlights, should've been a lot more. Doc's bit of play at 0.39 is some glorious stuff - shame Adams didn't stick it away.

An absolute peach from Mikey Donald as well, looks like he's back to his best?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still get supporters that only come out for the Scottish cup, always amazes me to this day why, but it is always the case. Probably just for the day out but it will be the same for both supports.

With the more important league game just a couple of weeks later you might have people choosing between them.

Judging by the normal support you bring from Fife, it won't even be that big for the league game.

Oaft, trying to start an away crowd w**k? Plenty you can laugh at us for, away crowds wouldn't be one of them though tbh.

With the more important league game just a couple of weeks later you might have people choosing between them.

Oaft, trying to start an away crowd w**k? Plenty you can laugh at us for, away crowds wouldn't be one of them though tbh.

Ooft trying to start an argument when there is none

Just stating facts. You never come down to Ayrshire in big numbers.

I'd be delighted if you do. More money in the kitty, but you won't

Back in your box

It really hasn't though, has it? You're upset because I wanted Bollan sacked because I'm a scumbag and you can't seem to handle that.

However, continue on with your theories and your ever declining teams performances with Bollan in charge aul boy :rolleyes:

Fixed it for you. No theories, plainly obvious really (and again, not football related - id say the same in any walk of life). Time to move on I think.

I could be wrong (waits to be corrected) but was McCall not in for the Airdrie job and they went for Bollan instead?

Hindsight is great, but that now looks like one horrible call.

He was quoted for it from memory - and he's obviously doing a great job at Ayr now. Money is a key factor though. If Boyle and Doc were still at Airdrie I'm sure we wouldn't be as bad for instance! That was out with Bollans control.

McCalls built what seems a right good squad. One that'll definitely challenge all the way I'd think. He wasn't popular at Airdrie first time though so not sure he'd have been welcomed back in any case though.

Met one of the players on a night out after the Peterhead game who claimed Bollan had "3 or 4 games left". I thought it was an overreaction at the time however looking fairly accurate now.

Got to say, when your own players reckon you don't have long left there must be something seriously wrong.

Hopeless performance yesterday. We're now 3 points off 7th place. Worrying.

Met one of the players on a night out after the Peterhead game who claimed Bollan had "3 or 4 games left". I thought it was an overreaction at the time however looking fairly accurate now.

If that's true then a) you'd want the manager out because it's very clear what the players think of him and b) i'd kick the player out of the club since they have an attitude like that. 10 games down the line with the next manager they could have the same lack of respect.

Ooft trying to start an argument when there is none

Just stating facts. You never come down to Ayrshire in big numbers.

I'd be delighted if you do. More money in the kitty, but you won't

Back in your box

Never been any need to, you've always been an utter irrelevance whenever we've played each other in the league, can't think of a single game with "meaning" behind it when the teams have played.

What's the reason for your numbers at EEP earlier?

"back in your box", the very definition of trying to hard, settle down petal.

Never been any need to, you've always been an utter irrelevance whenever we've played each other in the league, can't think of a single game with "meaning" behind it when the teams have played.

What's the reason for your numbers at EEP earlier?

"back in your box", the very definition of trying to hard, settle down petal.

Saturday 12th September. Dunfermline Athletic 0 - 2 Ayr United. The train kept steam rolling through and Tea Gate occurred at EEP along with the P&B meltdowns from Messiah and others. Too much seethe for a meaningless game!!!!

It's wee fannies of players like that who have ensured Bollan' time is up. They are taking the piss because they know he is a dead man walking as he is not the new owner's choice.

As an aside, the cosy, sycophantic relationships some of our fans have with players are sickening. They allow themselves, through infatuation, to be used as conduits for disgruntled 'profesionals' to vent their frustrations about the manager without fear of repercussion. Pathetic. These boys wouldn't give you the time of day the moment they move on to another club.

It's wee fannies of players like that who have ensured Bollan' time is up. They are taking the piss because they know he is a dead man walking as he is not the new owner's choice.

As an aside, the cosy, sycophantic relationships some of our fans have with players are sickening. They allow themselves, through infatuation, to be used as conduits for disgruntled 'profesionals' to vent their frustrations about the manager without fear of repercussion. Pathetic. These boys wouldn't give you the time of day the moment they move on to another club.

Think you're right on that front, most players are self absorbed cnuts.

But it's pumpkinheid who is causing the issues. He treat folk like shite, thats when he loses them.

Saturday 12th September. Dunfermline Athletic 0 - 2 Ayr United. The train kept steam rolling through and Tea Gate occurred at EEP along with the P&B meltdowns from Messiah and others. Too much seethe for a meaningless game!!!!

We were talking about away supports, think you've missed the point a bit here.

Archived