Ayr v Airdrie

shug

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the steward through the haymaker, there was a steward on the ground taking a shoeing, I'm not sure it could be described as "completely" out of order.

I didn't see that. Not saying it didn't happen, but I didn't see it nor did anyone around me.

From the terracing on the halfway line it was hard to tell how it started - looked like the Airdrie fans causing bother but on the other hand, I've been at plenty away games where the stewards have been absolute wanks for no reason so it's hard to tell.

Game wise - was the first time I've seen us in the league this season and thought we were superb. Should have scored at least twice what we did - Docherty was superb in possession and Jamie Adams won absolutely everything near him. 2 great goals as well.

On a final note - had my wee 6 day old boy in for some photos in the ground before the game, and met Bryan Prunty in the tunnel - he came up for a chat and is a top man. Don't know how he isn't in that Airdrie side as they were absolutely dire up top.

Many arrests, aye?

You're creaming yourself over this and you weren't there.

As for Airdrie, what a joke of a club. They didn't even show up. The worst team I've seen all season. I'm disappointed we didn't put more past you. Nice to see Wee Rovers are above you too.

Unless their small squad hampers them, Ayr will win this league. They're quite a bit better than Dunfermline from what I've seen.

We had no midfield today - the defence had no protection and the strikers had no service. But even if we'd been much better in the middle of the park I don't think we'd have got anywhere near a result.

Unless their small squad hampers them, Ayr will win this league. They're quite a bit better than Dunfermline from what I've seen.

We had no midfield today - the defence had no protection and the strikers had no service. But even if we'd been much better in the middle of the park I don't think we'd have got anywhere near a result.

January will define our season. With Moore, Preston, Caldwell and Adams all possibly away (would expect at least 3 to stay) it is up to McCall who he gets in. He needs to add to what we have just now, as you say, we do have a small squad.The only one of the 4 I cast doubt on staying is Moore.

You're creaming yourself over this and you weren't there.

As for Airdrie, what a joke of a club. They didn't even show up. The worst team I've seen all season. I'm disappointed we didn't put more past you. Nice to see Wee Rovers are above you too.

Ooft! What a roaster.

Didn't claim to be there. Just questioning the turn of events.

How many Airdrie fans were arrested after the pitch invasion/assault on Forfars Rab Douglas?

...and what does that prove? Ayr fans have been arrested several times against Airdrie and many other teams. Proves nowt.

Ooft! What a roaster.

Didn't claim to be there. Just questioning the turn of events.

...and what does that prove? Ayr fans have been arrested several times against Airdrie and many other teams. Proves nowt.

Of course. However, if the Police were to take action, it doesn't need to be there and then.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't affect/bother me if they do/don't. I'm just pointing out that just because there was no arrests at the match, doesn't mean there couldn't be after. Both fans or stewards.

Of course. However, if the Police were to take action, it doesn't need to be there and then.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't affect/bother me if they do/don't. I'm just pointing out that just because there was no arrests at the match, doesn't mean there couldn't be after. Both fans or stewards.

Well, lets see how many get arrested then. I'm going to say none. Charity bet on this one?!?

Well, lets see how many get arrested then. I'm going to say none. Charity bet on this one?!?

I'll decide once i've received a bit more info, you need to remember, Moffat told me how would be top scorer. He knew all about betting back then ;)

Archived