Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Hunting suspects in Geneva now. I fly into Geneva tomorrow en route to the Alps. My time is up I fear

From reading the reports, it could just be that someone was playing loud music after 10pm. That's enough to make you a person of interest to the police here...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From reading the reports, it could just be that someone was playing loud music after 10pm. That's enough to make you a person of interest to the police here...

A mate of mine was done for putting his washing on at 11pm.

Having to hang around the airport 90minutes to wait on our transfer. What are the News Channels saying on it over there? Any panic or just business as usual?

Having to hang around the airport 90minutes to wait on our transfer. What are the News Channels saying on it over there? Any panic or just business as usual?

It's all kicking off. You're plane is going to get shot down.

I know where the CIA will come looking first then

If they come looking for me I'll just do what that sneaky fucker Osama Bin Laden did and stay in my house. I've got a good 10 years before they think of looking there.

My commute home from Geneva to France was grim, traffic crawling while the Swiss police eyeballed everyone. What were they thinking? "Eyes peeled, lads, in case those chaps that arrived from France decide to... return to France".

c***s.

Wasn't the 3rd boi in Paris from Switzerland ?

No chance. I refuse to believe anyone Swiss could show the required level of passion and general mentalness to do that.

Also, if any of them had been Swiss they have had it far better organised and the numbers of dead would have been far higher. They might be boring c***s, but they are effective boring c***s.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived