Cowdenbeath v Brechin City

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mentioned earlier when I seen Smith in and Tiffoney out I had my doubts as Smiths done nothing this season to date in my opinion and does not work hard enough ! Can t comment on him today though! Maybe Tiffiney was carrying a niggle ??

It's a pity after last 2 games hard work..I nvr saw this result coming as I'd thought we d turned corner .Looking forward to hearing Dods tell us heads went down after losing first goal !!!!

Overall pretty straightforward. Keeper made a couple of good saves at 1-0 but apart from that it was never in doubt.

Pity Callaghans strike at the end came back off the bar as 3-0 flattered Brechin i thought.

Who was Brechins no. 7? Very lucky he got hooked before he was sent off. Also thought the no. 3 could have walked when he blootered the ball at the ref when he stopped it for the head injury. Petulant wee c**t. I think the blood pouring down Donaldsons face showed the ref made the right call to stop the game.

Didn't expect today to be that easy.

Good team performance today which no one really standing out. I would have given MOTM to Jamie Sneddon though - those two great saves he made were potential game changers. For an 18 year old, he's extremely level headed and doesn't seem fazed by anything.

Didn't expect today to be that easy.

Good team performance today which no one really standing out. I would have given MOTM to Jamie Sneddon though - those two great saves he made were potential game changers. For an 18 year old, he's extremely level headed and doesn't seem fazed by anything.

I would have had Jamie as my MOM made 2 crucial saves when it was 1-0. The boy has done well since coming into the team, as mentioned by someone else above he could be the 'find' of the season despite his age as the saying goes 'if your good enough your old enough.'

Sneddon was mom for me with those two fantastic saves at a critical point in the match.

For a moment in the second half worried we might cave but fair play to everyone that we kept another clean sheet and a deserved 3 points.

3 and 7 could easily have walked on another day.

I didn't really see anything for the penalty. What was the story.

Archived