Season tickets for next qualifiers

an86

If you don't go to away games your paying £45 to be guaranteed one ticket for any home game at Hampden,hardly value for money when tickets will be easily got for any of the games including england

I'll also be saving £30 by being a member and getting a season ticket. So at that point it's only £15 to guarantee a ticket for the England match (maybe even a playoff, if a bit unlikely). And I get a t shirt which I wear to the matches (not being someone who buys the actual football top).

So essentially it's £15 for a T-shirt and the guarantee - which I'm fine with. I might even head down to Wembley again if I can.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye SSC is all about the away games to me and I only make a few of the home ones depending on what day they're on. Bring back the 08 campaign when all were on the Saturday.

I'll still buy the season ticket and apart from the Malta game on the Monday, the rest of the day's suit me. England tickets will be like gold dust next year.

Aye SSC is all about throwaway games to me and I only make a few of the home ones depending on what day they're on. Bring back the 08 campaign when all were on the Saturday.

I'll still buy the season ticket and apart from the Malta game on the Monday, the rest of the day's suit me. England tickets will be like gold dust next year.

The day of the games is the reason I'll not be renewing this time.

The pre match beers and catching up with pals was often more enjoyable than the games - and I simply can't get through to midweek games early enough for that to happen.

It's fucking awful - but I know it's a uefa decision (or a TV influenced uefa decision) rather than our own incompetent fuckwits.

I'll miss the wee goodie bag of tat - but f**k paying through the nose for the privilege. If I can't get a ticket for England then so be it.

The day of the games is the reason I'll not be renewing this time.

The pre match beers and catching up with pals was often more enjoyable than the games - and I simply can't get through to midweek games early enough for that to happen.

It's fucking awful - but I know it's a uefa decision (or a TV influenced uefa decision) rather than our own incompetent fuckwits.

I'll miss the wee goodie bag of tat - but f**k paying through the nose for the privilege. If I can't get a ticket for England then so be it.

I think the days of the home games have been kind to us this campaign. Two Saturday games, one Sunday, an ok one on a Thursday but a horrific Monday game.

Slightly better than last campaign with an extra Saturday game instead of a Friday.

Don't see the relevance in that,it's £45 actually £48 if you include postage irrespective of who we are drawn against

Been a member for many,many years but this time around decided to bail out and not renew.Combination of a lot of things including poor fare,ticket prices over the years and the so called week of football pish .I,ll still go to the odd game and will suck up the extra I will have to pay for my ticket.

Well I was referring to your point that it wasn't value for money if you weren't going to away games. Obviously people who are buying a membership just for the big home games would consider it better value for money if we were drawn against more 'attractive' teams, rather than just England in this campaign, but this is obviously out with the hands of the SFA. At the end of the day football is a business these days and so they will charge as much as people are willing to pay.

I'd love for the membership to be cheaper as much as the next guy but unfortunately it is what it is and when I consider that an adult ticket at Fir Park is £23 or something, I'm not going to sit and cry about paying an extra £13 quid or whatever it works out as, for what is a superior product.

This isn't personally aimed at yourself btw, just a general view on the people who complain at anything and everything about the SFA/SSC etc.

Guest DAVIDB69

Problem being by the time of the England game from a Scotland point of view it's unlikely to mean much in terms of qualifying.

Would expect our qualifying hopes would be long gone by then

Problem being by the time of the England game from a Scotland point of view it's unlikely to mean much in terms of qualifying.

Well you're a cheery c**t.

Piss aff with this negativity.

I'm undecided whether to get my membership back. I'd been a member for years but didn't bother with last campaign.

I'm glad they've reduced prices for juniors in North and South stands as prefer those stands to East and West. It means it is cheaper to take my son and still have good seats. I'm guessing the prices for juniors is a flat rate with no deductions for Junior memberships.

The only reason to get a membership really is to guarantee an England ticket. I'd imagine members might get option of a second ticket too for some games they're struggling to sell.

I won't be renewing this year.
I can't justify the cost. Personally, I don't feel that it has anything to do with the opponents, but I'm disappointed that our manager was set a target, failed to meet it and was rewarded with a new contract.
I like Strachan, but I fail to see why he should still have the job.

The days of the games suits me better than Saturday afternoon and I think it's a great decision.
However, the SFA should move with the times and play the games in various venues around Scotland.
It's not like Hampden is going to sell out except for maybe England (I can't see it being a full house), so they don't need the capacity.

Malta game at Tannadice, for example, would be decent for many?

I won't be renewing this year.

I can't justify the cost. Personally, I don't feel that it has anything to do with the opponents, but I'm disappointed that our manager was set a target, failed to meet it and was rewarded with a new contract.

I like Strachan, but I fail to see why he should still have the job.

The days of the games suits me better than Saturday afternoon and I think it's a great decision.

However, the SFA should move with the times and play the games in various venues around Scotland.

It's not like Hampden is going to sell out except for maybe England (I can't see it being a full house), so they don't need the capacity.

Malta game at Tannadice, for example, would be decent for many?

If you have 20,000 - 30,000 members, you can't play a match at a stadium that only holds 14,000 seats i'm afraid.

Good point :-D

It's about time we get a stadium somewhere (preferably outside of Glasgow) with a capacity of 30,000-40,000. I know Aberdeen are building (or are looking to build) a new 21,000 seater stadium, but 'd love to see a new stadium with a capacity a bit higher than that, but not another 50,000 one.

Archived