Top 10 Amateur sides in Scotland ?

allabootgoals

Aye AV known lee for years n years he's a nutter . Will be a great signing

A just said its the guys opinion so what u on ? We had 11 players and started the game with 8 . Due to injuries . A don't agree with his opinion am a not allowed to disagree with him ? U wind your fucking neck in ya clown

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well tbf u did say he was allowed his opinion then proceeded to say his opinion was mince like owenzy said uz r quick to quick to slate ayrshire for stuff like that n uve basically spat the dummy coz he didnt put ur team in his top 10

Southside can maybe talk about top 10s when they join the central. There are really good sides outside the best leagues but even beating the so called bigger teams in a one off game in a Scottish or west tie still doesn't get the rating from me. Go a season against the best teams week in week out and see where they are at come end of it.

Everyone has there own opinion but I watched southside against harestanes this season and they held there own with some right quality in there but are they top 10 maybe just outside in my opinion due to there league but a right good side , Colville park the top side at the moment with harestanes and hurlford up there ,drum ams and drum Utd with Greenock not far behind after those teams is probably close 20 teams all able to beat each other on there day , very hard to put a top 20 never mind a top 10

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I'm St Bernards manager and I can assure you i don't think that haha! We have a long way to go to be considered one of countries top teams so that's a pretty silly statement.

That's Tynie talking pish as usual, and I for one do not appreciate comments like that because we certainly don't think we are above our station or go making bold statements like that.We go about or business quietly and enjoy our football together as a group of mates.

Decent yes. Scottish winners and number 1 in country? Not a chance.

I played in their league last year. I now live in Glasgow and play in the central Scottish and they would get relegated from it.

Out of interest, who were you at last year?

Perhaps I was having a bad day guys lol

I'm generally a sensible poster . It's been a hard second season for us and going out the Scottish early makes last season look like a fluke . We maybe don't have the surprise element anymore . Hopefully in the next 2-3 years we can prove we're a top team . Joining central next season if all goes to plan . I was told to sleep in the spare room last night so it wasn't just on here I was a bad boy lol

Perhaps I was having a bad day guys lol

I'm generally a sensible poster . It's been a hard second season for us and going out the Scottish early makes last season look like a fluke . We maybe don't have the surprise element anymore . Hopefully in the next 2-3 years we can prove we're a top team . Joining central next season if all goes to plan . I was told to sleep in the spare room last night so it wasn't just on here I was a bad boy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

1.colville

2. Doune

3. Craigshill

4. Harestanes

5. Hurlford

6. Drum Utd

7. Drum ams

8. EK central

9. Southside

10. Bannockburn

My opinion.

Seen most of these teams play this season. Top 5 are a wee cut above the rest in my opinion and bottom 5 are in no particular order.

Apparently Craigshill struggled against west Edinburgh united? Or was it harestanes don't quote me.

Current St Johnstone player Brad McKay is their manager/coach.

Apparently Craigshill struggled against west Edinburgh united? Or was it harestanes don't quote me.

Current St Johnstone player Brad McKay is their manager/coach.

struggled did they? more like never applied themselves the way they should... went 3 up and dropped the tempo, lost a goal before halftime. started 2nd half poor and lost a goal 3-2. had loads of chances to score and the goalie made at least 5 very good saves. swanny scored to make it 4-2 and then i left. it finished 4-3 but they never looked like getting beat but were way below par. it happens when you go into games with the wrong attitude.

dont know who you spoke to but they certainly never struggled....

struggled did they? more like never applied themselves the way they should... went 3 up and dropped the tempo, lost a goal before halftime. started 2nd half poor and lost a goal 3-2. had loads of chances to score and the goalie made at least 5 very good saves. swanny scored to make it 4-2 and then i left. it finished 4-3 but they never looked like getting beat but were way below par. it happens when you go into games with the wrong attitude.

dont know who you spoke to but they certainly never struggled....

I say struggled as in, expecting a hammering tbh.

Only read Brad's report on the game on his Facebook page and jumped to a conclusion judging on how folk go on about them on here.

Would certainly say there are better teams than West Edinburgh Utd that probably would have punished them. Got the job done in the end I suppose.

Kinto allways quick to w**k of Craigshill lol by the way he goes about it Craigshill never play shite ever there allways amazing! Heard Drumchapel where MUCH better than them first leg but no doubt Cunto i mean Kinto will be quick to say otherwise! Wonder what his excuse was when Harestane dominated them in the final

Kinto allways quick to w**k of Craigshill lol by the way he goes about it Craigshill never play shite ever there allways amazing! Heard Drumchapel where MUCH better than them first leg but no doubt Cunto i mean Kinto will be quick to say otherwise! Wonder what his excuse was when Harestane dominated them in the final

you want to behave yourself and less of the abuse.

Archived