Smoking

Smoking  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The ciggie war is over in the Western World, the good guys won after millions died.

The coast guard is out picking up survivors.

Tobacco companies will take what they want out of e-ciggies and turn to killing the third world.

From free fags being sent to you on your 18th birthday to under the counter sales in a shop.

Gies a light........

The Cigarette Smoking Man is almost always seen chain smoking Marlboro Cigarettes, but money is not an issue for a man in my position, for I have unlimited funds.

Lungbob.jpg

TBH, I'm firmly in the live-and-let-live camp - we're all going to die of something, and if someone wants to accelerate the process by doing something unhealthy that's their shout.

It's pretty special however to legislate smoking onto the street and then complain about smoking on the street.

Aye that's another thing that irritates me. Say a smoker at my work has four during a shift, at five minutes each, they get an extra twenty minute break that we don't get.

On the other hand they all seem to have difficulty breathing, endure occasional coughing fits and will die extremely painful, premature deaths so I guess it evens out.

Darrell Winfield, long-serving Marlboro Man, dies in Wyoming at 85

You were saying?

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/jan/14/darrell-winfield-long-serving-marlboro-man-dies-wy/

Old age it looks like. Never realised they only started using the cowboy in their marketing in the 50s - prior to that Marlboros were a chicks' smoke.

I thought they tested them on beagles.

Why would that be?

Partly because I quite like The X-Files and am dismayed to see its name sullied by association with this shite - even if Spender was a c**t he was at least erudite and was an extremely engaging character - partly because you're quite clearly at it and if your hideous, selfish habit makes you feel inconvenienced because you're not allowed to infect other people with it, good. f**k you.

Partly because I quite like The X-Files and am dismayed to see its name sullied by association with this shite - even if Spender was a c**t he was at least erudite and was an extremely engaging character - partly because you're quite clearly at it and if your hideous, selfish habit makes you feel inconvenienced because you're not allowed to infect other people with it, good. f**k you.

The Cigarette Smoking Man is in the process of completing the final plans for your kidnapping, with the intention of having several tests performed on you, to assist us in creating an alien-human hybrid. Watch your back.

Edited by Cigarette Smoking Man

It's kinda funny though, William B Davis is famously anti-smoking and smoked herbal cigarettes on the X-Files after a short while.

The probable story for the pro ciggie lobby??? is their plucked.

Ciggie companies are losing big time to e-fags and the vape scene or as the cold turkey brigade call it, the pen mob.

50% drop in fag sales in three years is wipe out.

50,000 hard core 60 a day smokers like me chucking it works out at £375 million out the story a year.

The NHS saving kicks in as soon as the first inhaler lasts 4 times as long.

Edited by Glenconner

Seems he was the fifth actor to play the Marlboro Man.

Four others that appeared in the adverts died of smoking related illnesses.

That's what they get for turning against what made them famous. The man described as the real Marlboro Man lived to the age 85. Fate is a wonderful thing.

The probable story for the pro ciggie lobby??? is their plucked.

Ciggie companies are losing big time to e-fags and the vape scene or as the cold turkey brigade call it, the pen mob.

50% drop in fag sales in three years is wipe out.

50,000 hard core 60 a day smokers like me chucking it works out at £375 million out the story a year.

The NHS saving kicks in as soon as the first inhaler lasts 4 times as long.

You don't sound like a hardcore smoker to me. A bumbling idiot would be a more fitting description.

Fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer. Fewer yet will contract the long list of other cancers, such as throat or mouth cancers. In the game of risk, you're more likely to have a condom break than to get cancer from smoking.

That the majority of smokers beat cancer doesn't make for effective anti-smoking campaigning. So the statistics are turned around.

Fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer. Fewer yet will contract the long list of other cancers, such as throat or mouth cancers. In the game of risk, you're more likely to have a condom break than to get cancer from smoking.

That the majority of smokers beat cancer doesn't make for effective anti-smoking campaigning. So the statistics are turned around.

I'll happily buy you 20 fags of your choice and a box of matches.