Smoking

Smoking  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The NHS is fucked too because of all they smoking c***s & don't give me that shite about the fag tax covers it, most of they smoking c***s buy the untaxed ciggies.

& don't say I'm anti-smoking I have a friend who is one of those horrid c***s that smokes.

Grimbo

The NHS is fucked because of fat c***s too. I'll bet you can pack away a cheeseburger or two.

Fwiw Having put up with smokers in pubs before the ban, it doesn't bother me. Although, I'd hate to kiss one.

Aye that's another thing that irritates me. Say a smoker at my work has four during a shift, at five minutes each, they get an extra twenty minute break that we don't get.

On the other hand they all seem to have difficulty breathing, endure occasional coughing fits and will die extremely painful, premature deaths so I guess it evens out.

That's it, we all die extremely painful, premature deaths. Most of them are very lucky if they live beyond 40. f**k me you really are rather thick.

Aye that's another thing that irritates me. Say a smoker at my work has four during a shift, at five minutes each, they get an extra twenty minute break that we don't get.

On the other hand they all seem to have difficulty breathing, endure occasional coughing fits and will die extremely painful, premature deaths so I guess it evens out.

Breathing difficulties, extreme pain and a premature ending? Sounds like a night with yer maw.

tumblr_inline_nxcdggrIkF1sznaf1_500.gif

Edited by The Moonster

These days we live in a society dominated by crazed health fascists, who think they have the right to tell us all how to live our lives. They've even got smoking banned outside in places now, and want it banned outside pubs and clubs.

Smoking bans are one of the main reasons so many pubs have closed now. But it's going to have to get worse to get better, and if you think smoking is where it all ends you're wrong.

They've moved onto sugar and it won't be long before we see health warning on beer bottles, food packaging and god know what else. I'd like to see how many of those health freaks we've got on here with a poll and to here what our thoughts are on this important issue of freedom

Who gives a f**k?

There was a thread I read on here a while back, some stupid tosser started because folk where smoking in junior grounds. Plenty still smoke at senior grounds and rightly so. Imagine telling folk to leave the ground if they want a fag and believing that it is a perfectly reasonable request. Complete and utter madness. Who the f**k would leave a junior ground to smoke? The whole point is that you want to enjoy a smoke while watching the game. What a disgraceful society we live in these days.

Edited by Cigarette Smoking Man

The NHS is fucked because of fat c***s too. I'll bet you can pack away a cheeseburger or two.

Fwiw Having put up with smokers in pubs before the ban, it doesn't bother me. Although, I'd hate to kiss one.

I'm of average build, nothing more. You know what they say about how smoking keeps the pounds off.

Most of them don't buy untaxed ciggies. A minority do and who can blame them, but if you actually took the time to look at the facts instead of spewing out nonsense you'd know that smoking contributes more to the treasury than it cost's the NHS. It really is a terrible argument to say that smokers cost the NHS money.

Can you provide a link to these figures from a reputable source please?

Just think of all those years a smoker will spend dead while you're still alive and working, like a mug.