Moral dilemmas

banana

Moral/ethical dilemmas  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Is the same as getting a gun to your head. You say no. All you're family are shot....can you ever live with that. (I'm not the greatest swimmer)

2. I'm not to good with levers, let's hope I pulled the correct one. (5 alive is better than 1 deid)

3. f**k the nobody, people have to live. I would even go to kill bad motherfuckers for their origins. (people like 1888KKKLitchie)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yer maw. She used to post before the ban of selling! Came back a troll/c**t

HTH

Yer da.

Talking of which, here's a beauty of a moral dilemma my mate Ricky asked me years ago:

A guy takes you, both your parents and your child hostage. He puts a gun to your kid's head and says the kid's getting it unless you

a)lick out yer maw

b)give yer da a blow job

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

1. Is the same as getting a gun to your head. You say no. All you're family are shot....can you ever live with that. (I'm not the greatest swimmer)

2. I'm not to good with levers, let's hope I pulled the correct one. (5 alive is better than 1 deid)

3. f**k the nobody, people have to live. I would even go to kill bad motherfuckers for their origins. (people like 1888KKKLitchie)

It doesn't say pulling the lever saves anyone's life in 2 though.

Yer da.

Talking of which, here's a beauty of a moral dilemma my mate Ricky asked me years ago:

A guy takes you, both your parents and your child hostage. He puts a gun to your kid's head and says the kid's getting it unless you

a)lick out yer maw

b)give yer da a blow job

A.

B would be weird.

Yer da.

a)lick out yer maw

b)give yer da a blow job

b. Because I haven't done it before to anybody I could disassociate the act from sex. It would be unsettling to get a stiffy from licking out your maw.

Yer da.

a)lick out yer maw

b)give yer da a blow job

B. I'm not that close to him anyway, so it'd be easy enough to just never see him again after taking a shot in the mouth. I see my maw all the time, so would rather not go down on her.

I'd call their bluff. If they're going to shoot my kid we are probably all getting shot anyway. Why would you want going down on your parent at gunpoint to be your last memory?

So you'd sacrifice your kid's life so that your final memory isn't a bad one?

You're sick.

Stop trying to be a hero and suck your Dad off.

It's not his John McClane posturing that's annoying me, it's his blatant refusal to stick to the rigid terms of the moral dilemmas.

Q: "What would you do if you were trapped on a boat with no food and had to decide whether to cannibalise someone on the boat or starve? There are no other options."

AdLib: "I'd simply catch and eat sea turtles using hooks made from my clothing"

STICK TO THE FUCKING RULES!

It's not his John McClane posturing that's annoying me, it's his blatant refusal to stick to the rigid terms of the moral dilemmas.

Q: "What would you do if you were trapped on a boat with no food and had to decide whether to cannibalise someone on the boat or starve? There are no other options."

AdLib: "I'd simply catch and eat sea turtles using hooks made from my clothing"

STICK TO THE FUCKING RULES!

He'd be the first to go anyway.

Being a bit on the hefty side. I reckon he'd do a Sunday dinner and have plenty left for sandwiches to take to your work.

He'd be the first to go anyway.

Being a bit on the hefty side. I reckon he'd do a Sunday dinner and have plenty left for sandwiches to take to your work.

I'd use his white guy afro as a flotation device and strike out for shore, leaving the rest of you to feast on his Seth Rogen-lookalike corpse.

I'd use his white guy afro as a flotation device and strike out for shore, leaving the rest of you to feast on his Seth Rogen-lookalike corpse.

His milk bottle glasses will be used to reflect sunlight onto passing rescue planes, we'd be picked up in the hour. Whilst you're still doggy paddling, attracting sharks with his blood ridden head pubes.

Archived