Folk who drop litter and c***s who put their manly feet on the seats up the back of buses.

Hanging's too good for them.

And do parents not teach their kids to say please and thank you anymore.

Etc

Just saw a neighbour wipe his dog's arse then fling the tissue on a pile of leaves. Utter tramp!

Still cold and pishing down :angry:

I still find it amazing that I can type something on a computer and someone on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD can see it immediately, that I can stand on top of the Empire State Building, take a picture and send it to my dad in Methil 50,000 miles away and he gets it seconds later. My car has a fuel gauge that not only tells me how much fuel I have left, but how many miles I have left - that's witchcraft. My first car had a stick you dipped in the tank to see what fuel you had. The wife has a robot that does the hoovering! I've got a watch that is controlled by radio to keep it's time accurate to the second, all the time! I don't even have to wind it up, it's powered by the sun!

They have the Internet in Methil? So the modern world is not all bad then.

The X Factor has been awful TV for a number of years. However this year they have excelled in making me irate whilst Mrs Mile sits engrossed in it.

This year this Mason Noize lad needs a good fucking kick in the face. Cocky wee p***k.

Rita Ora's a pretty lass but her voice fucking grates.

Then there's Nick Grimshaw. Grrrrr!!! Disgusting piece of humanity!

Agreed milesy. The wife insists on watching it. Pile o pish. They are horrific and no personalities whatsoever ever.

Scrap the judges house and have triple evictions each week. Have 4 sing for survival.. done

Agreed milesy. The wife insists on watching it. Pile o pish. They are horrific and no personalities whatsoever ever.

Scrap the judges house and have triple evictions executions each week. Have 4 sing for survival.. done

There you go.

Re: Football Boots.

When I was but a lad my first pair of boots were hand-me downs that were at least one size too big for me. They were plain brown leather (no fancy colours or go-fast stripes back then) of sturdy build, with nail-in studs and I had to wear about two extra pairs of socks to make them fit. Looking back on the failures in my life I blame those boots for my inability to realise my dream of becoming the next Stanley Mathews instead having to play more like Stanley Unwin. **

ETA: If you have to gooogle any of these names you are obviously too young to be on this thread.

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Guest The Phoenix

X Factor and Strictly Come Prancing should be on with Loose Women and Jeremy fukcing Kyle early in the morning. About 3 a.m. would be ideal.

Timed to coincide with the during the night pee that comes as part of the deal that is old age.

I think we are all friends here so I feel I can share this story without feeling embarrassed.

I recently visited the doctor with a problem regarding my bowel movements. He asked if my bowel movements were regular and I advised it happens without fail every morning at 7 a.m. The doctor was a bit unsympathetic and didn't see what the problem was. The problem, I informed him, is that I don't waken up til 7:15.

I think we are all friends here so I feel I can share this story without feeling embarrassed.

I recently visited the doctor with a problem regarding my bowel movements. He asked if my bowel movements were regular and I advised it happens without fail every morning at 7 a.m. The doctor was a bit unsympathetic and didn't see what the problem was. The problem, I informed him, is that I don't waken up til 7:15.

I went to watch Stiff Little Fingers last night, nowt wrong with that I hear you say.

2 things.

1. I only had a 1/2 pint of beer.

2. I wore a cardigan.

Grimbo

Saw that they were in the Liquid rooms.

That was the last place I saw them. About 12 years ago.

First saw them in Jan '82 , some of the dee posters that weren't born then are now grandparents :(