Last Christmas day football in Scotland was 1976, St Mirren v Clydebank I think. I'm sure I remember my Da heading out to a game before that and refusing to take me.

Didn't East Stirling and Clydebank play a Scottish Cup game on Christmas Day with replay the next day in the 70's?

Last Christmas day football in Scotland was 1976, St Mirren v Clydebank I think. I'm sure I remember my Da heading out to a game before that and refusing to take me.

Must've been LONG before that - surely you were at least 30 years old in 1976?

mmmm, Diana Rigg as Emma Peel - wow.......

She has a sense of humour, too - years ago she produced a book of humorous critical reviews of plays called "No Turn UnStoned" ( see what she did there?)

She included a review of one of her own stage appearances which included her in a nude scene. The review said she "resembled a brick outhouse with insufficient flying buttresses".

Classy, sexy gal.

It's going to be a night to remember.

Whoever did the casting in the Avengers/New Avengers certainly knew how to spot some top tottie

Lots of old tottie to adore, Alexandra Bastedo from The Champions, Rosemary Nicols from Department S and Annette Andre from Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased).

Edited by Zen Archer

Lots of old tottie to adore, Alexandra Bastedo from The Champions, Rosemary Nicols from Department S and Annette Andre from Randall and Hopkirk (Decesed).

Sally Thomsett from "Robin's Nest", Hannah Gordon from "My Wife Next Door", the dark-haired bird * from "Pan's People".......

* - DeeDee? Or maybe Cherry Gillespie?

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Susan Stranks on Magpie, didn't appear to wear a bra very often and her pinkys were usually perky. sadly no no pics but before i gtf there was one episode where they had Dana Gillespie in a very tight swimsuit talking about and giving a demonstration of water skiing. This is not a pic of her water skiing but it will just have to do.

dana2.jpg

Susan Stranks on Magpie, didn't appear to wear a bra very often and her pinkys were usually perky. sadly no no pics but before i gtf there was one episode where they had Dana Gillespie in a very tight swimsuit talking about and giving a demonstration of water skiing. This is not a pic of her water skiing but it will just have to do.

dana2.jpg

I'd forgotten about Dana Gillespie, always a scarily dirty-looking big ride.

Caroline Munro was a cracker - I remember seeing a pic of her in a bikini on the front of that mag that nobody ever bought in the ABC cinema in West Blackhall Street and instantly falling in lust.

Edited to add - Dana Gillespie looks like she's having a Sandi Thom style strop about not getting paid enough for that poster thing.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Its own thread and more.

Joanna Lumley - I still wid. Especially if she talked durty to me all the way through it.

There's an interesting story about Joanna, a bag of cocaine, some back door action and the back of a London Hackney cab...