Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

Posh Spice had C&A on hers to avoid this happening 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

Pretty sure @oaksoft started a thread celebrating the fact that he wears his backwards every day.

In short, you are a little more oaksoft than you were a few days ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

That happened to me twice in succession the previous week...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Pretty sure @oaksoft started a thread celebrating the fact that he wears his backwards every day.

In short, you are a little more oaksoft than you were a few days ago. 

Whit?

No idea what you are talking about.

Have you been drinking in the midday sun?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

 

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

That happened to me twice in succession the previous week...

Did you not pish all day?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

 

Did you not pish all day?

Fairly frequently - I just hoaked all my belongings out the leg of my pants.

I once sat all morning with my slippers on the wrong feet and never noticed until I went to put on my shoes as I was going out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Fairly frequently - I just hoaked all my belongings out the leg of my pants.

I once sat all morning with my slippers on the wrong feet and never noticed until I went to put on my shoes as I was going out.

Jeezo, pants on back to front now trying to put shoes on over your slippers. Ah, well, at least you're in the right thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Fairly frequently - I just hoaked all my belongings out the leg of my pants.

I once sat all morning with my slippers on the wrong feet and never noticed until I went to put on my shoes as I was going out.

^^^

 

FY2d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tried to phone the take-away for a delivery. Number disconnected.

Had to order online. WTF.

going to miss how the kebab man finished my order. I must have been the only person still phoning up.

Update: delivery guy asked why I moved online, apparently they didn't the phones have been cut off. Which still begs the question if I am the only person phoning up.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My moan is outside lane hoggers - the arseholes who insist on blocking the outside lane on motorways to travel 20mph below the speed limit - if you are going to overtake fucking overtake instead of sitting there like a fucking fanny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

 

Did you not pish all day?

Does anyone actually pish out the fly of their underwear, surely pulling down the waistband is far easier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, 101 said:

Does anyone actually pish out the fly of their underwear, surely pulling down the waistband is far easier.

Are you one of these weirdos that undoes their belt and button at the urinal? Because i'm going to call the police one of these days. It is disturbing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Tried to phone the take-away for a delivery. Number disconnected.

Had to order online. WTF.

going to miss how the kebab man finished my order. I must have been the only person still phoning up.

Update: delivery guy asked why I moved online, apparently they didn't the phones have been cut off. Which still begs the question if I am the only person phoning up.

If you get to the point where the kebab shop delivery guy knows you this well it is maybe time to think about your life choices. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

If you get to the point where the kebab shop delivery guy knows you this well it is maybe time to think about your life choices. 

If you're posting on the Moaning-Faced Auld Duffers Thread it's maybe too late for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Are you one of these weirdos that undoes their belt and button at the urinal? Because i'm going to call the police one of these days. It is disturbing. 

If I am wearing trousers with a button fly, I always do that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/08/2022 at 00:31, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

You wouldn't know if you were coming or going then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...