14 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

Pretty sure @oaksoft started a thread celebrating the fact that he wears his backwards every day.

In short, you are a little more oaksoft than you were a few days ago. 

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Stripped off for bed last night and realised I'd had my pants on backwards all day.

To paraphrase Billy Connolly, somebody should warn you that one day you'll suddenly realise that you're a useless auld codger who can't even dress himself.

That happened to me twice in succession the previous week...

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

That happened to me twice in succession the previous week...

Did you not pish all day?

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Did you not pish all day?

Fairly frequently - I just hoaked all my belongings out the leg of my pants.

I once sat all morning with my slippers on the wrong feet and never noticed until I went to put on my shoes as I was going out.

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Fairly frequently - I just hoaked all my belongings out the leg of my pants.

I once sat all morning with my slippers on the wrong feet and never noticed until I went to put on my shoes as I was going out.

Jeezo, pants on back to front now trying to put shoes on over your slippers. Ah, well, at least you're in the right thread.

Tried to phone the take-away for a delivery. Number disconnected.

Had to order online. WTF.

going to miss how the kebab man finished my order. I must have been the only person still phoning up.

Update: delivery guy asked why I moved online, apparently they didn't the phones have been cut off. Which still begs the question if I am the only person phoning up.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

25 minutes ago, 101 said:

Does anyone actually pish out the fly of their underwear, surely pulling down the waistband is far easier.

Are you one of these weirdos that undoes their belt and button at the urinal? Because i'm going to call the police one of these days. It is disturbing. 

8 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Tried to phone the take-away for a delivery. Number disconnected.

Had to order online. WTF.

going to miss how the kebab man finished my order. I must have been the only person still phoning up.

Update: delivery guy asked why I moved online, apparently they didn't the phones have been cut off. Which still begs the question if I am the only person phoning up.

If you get to the point where the kebab shop delivery guy knows you this well it is maybe time to think about your life choices. 

4 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

If you get to the point where the kebab shop delivery guy knows you this well it is maybe time to think about your life choices. 

If you're posting on the Moaning-Faced Auld Duffers Thread it's maybe too late for that.

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Are you one of these weirdos that undoes their belt and button at the urinal? Because i'm going to call the police one of these days. It is disturbing. 

If I am wearing trousers with a button fly, I always do that. 

On 12/08/2022 at 00:31, BFTD said:

You wouldn't know if you were coming or going then

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

Nope use the trouser fly, but wouldn't use the boxer fly