I'm going all gooey over Zooey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sruOAvMRjhs

Must admit, I prefer Linda Ronstadt.

linda-ronstadt-dress-650-430.jpg

She's about 70 now, and has Parkinson's, meaning she can't sing any more, but back in the Seventies she had the voice of an angel and her albums were worth buying for the cover pics alone....... :wub:

linda-ronstadt-dress-650-430.jpg

She's about 70 now, and has Parkinson's, meaning she can't sing any more, but back in the Seventies she had the voice of an angel and her albums were worth buying for the cover pics alone....... :wub:

I have to confess to having a soft spot for Linda, here she is wearing the same dress.

This days are called misery days I meant mystery days.

The other all weather more is to carry around a bag of pebbles & place them along the way, the main restriction is youse are quite limited to how far you can get.

Grimbo

That wouldn't work, either, my grandson would pick them up and take them home to granny.

Hold on a minute, that's the solution - take him with me.

This days are called misery days I meant mystery days.

The other all weather more is to carry around a bag of pebbles & place them along the way, the main restriction is youse are quite limited to how far you can get.

Grimbo

I suppose you think you're smart. I took your advise when I went for a walk along the beach. Unfortunately it was a long, pebble covered beach and I couldn't find my way back to my car. Four hours I wandered about for and it was getting dark. When I didn't arrive home in time to watch Eggheads my family became worried and alerted the coastguards who eventually found me. So dropping pebbles to mark your path isn't always a good idea.

I suppose you think you're smart. I took your advise when I went for a walk along the beach. Unfortunately it was a long, pebble covered beach and I couldn't find my way back to my car. Four hours I wandered about for and it was getting dark. When I didn't arrive home in time to watch Eggheads my family became worried and alerted the coastguards who eventually found me. So dropping pebbles to mark your path isn't always a good idea.

Silly auld fart. You turn your pebbles upside down so they stand out.

A cunning plan, thank-you sir.

That's what the chalk is for. You write your name assess & phone number on each pebble so that if you are lost on the pebbly beach the polis can come and pick up your pebbles & return them home for your family to have something to remember you by. Silly sausage.

Grimbo

That's what the chalk is for. You write your name assess & phone number on each pebble so that if you are lost on the pebbly beach the polis can come and pick up your pebbles & return them home for your family to have something to remember you by. Silly sausage.

Grimbo

If I had to carry pebbles big enough to get all that info on I wouldn't be able to walk very far anyway so less chance of getting lost I s'pose. Sometimes remembering my name, address and phone number can be a bit of a problem anyway so I had some labels made to sew inside my clothes. I thought that this was a good solution until 1 day I had an unfortunate accident and ended up in A & E. I was quite traumatised and confused and struggling to remember my name but the staff were most helpful trying to get the details. I managed to tell them to look at the label inside my jacket. It turns out that my name and address is Mr. George, 44L Do Not Dry Clean, Asda.