Bah. Stole all their songs from American blues musicians.

Now that was real music. None of yer fancy moonwalkering and half-naked lassies. Why, when I was a young 'un, you'd never catch me hingin' aboot wi' nekkid girls.

Bollox. Negro Spirituals is where it's at. None of that selling your soul to the devil and waking up this morning shite.

ETA: Dese Bones Gwine to Rise Again - top tune.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Coffee is the annoying one.

Ask for one in a shop and they give you a menu ffs.

Capacrapachinate.? Whit ?

White, 3 sugars, and f**k right off if you want a tip at those prices.

I know - sometimes I just get a tea.

I don't know what coffee shop chain c@nt decided coffee would be good in some sort of giant teacup shaped vessel. What is wrong with a mug? A cup with a surface area not far off that of the Pacific ocean, filled with scalding coffee doesn't make for a pleasant coffee-drinking experience.

Talking to a colleague recently about things our kids won't experience. Top of the list was waiting all b*****d day in a queue at the bank/ post office to pay bills in cash then updating the bank book with your new balance.

Any bank related business I have is done through the app on my smartphone

^^^^^ awaits tutting and some old fashioned angry fist shaking responses

I mind when I was a youngster you could only record 1 programme on your Sky plus box , now you can record three whilst watching a 4th programme on your TiVo box . Bloody kids these days don't know their born

I mind when I was a youngster if you missed a programme you had to wait for it to be repeated...

Yasss... I have found my spiritual home on P&B.

Bloody youngsters. Spend half their nights out with their faces in mobiles not talking to anyone then posting pics or comments on social meedja about how great there night out is. Wouldn't know a great night out if it hoofed then in the baws.

I manage a team of 12 and they are all at this nonsense.

Yasss... I have found my spiritual home on P&B.

Bloody youngsters. Spend half their nights out with their faces in mobiles not talking to anyone then posting pics or comments on social meedja about how great there night out is. Wouldn't know a great night out if it hoofed then in the baws.

I manage a team of 12 and they are all at this nonsense.

Your management skills leave a lot to be desired.

post-31698-0-87630000-1447265590.jpg