The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The joke was that they needed the masks because they were in Greenock.

It wasn't a good joke, but come on, it wasn't difficult to understand.

It didn't backfire quite as spectacularly as Morton fans then singing 'whats it like to have a wash' when the rain came on.

It just confirmed what we've all known that they don't know what it is like to wash....in fact they believe it's an insult to wash.

This thread already :lol:

It's actually not went as bad as I thought it would, yet!

The lowly Morton chat from the Morton fans is funny, you guys were the most pessimistic before the season started!

I think you guys should be the most surprised at how your season is going, plus the majority of you's said Ian Murray would be a great appointment for us :P.

Morton's best chance in a long time of really giving us a doing, well apart from the last game where we were rotten and down to 10 men for over 30 minutes!

Greenock's leafy West End is home to square miles of the most stunning property and views in the country; and of course, Dougie's sweetie factory which pretty much shits money by selling sugary dross to toothless Scots.

Paisley's leafy West End is, erm, the junkie-ridden shitehole of Ferguslie Park.

These are facts.

I know a lad from Greenock who lives in the Ralston area of Paisley and refuses to acknowledge that it's part of Paisley. Fair play to him.

I'm a bit of a saddo so I like talking about old games. I'm sure the 3-0 game at Cappielow in 1995 was Bashers first game back after his drug ban. He and big Yards tore the ton backline apart that day.

Glorious stuff.

I also remember the 4-1 at Love Street. Rajamaki tore us a new one that day.

I know a lad from Greenock who lives in the Ralston area of Paisley and refuses to acknowledge that it's part of Paisley. Fair play to him.

I'm a bit of a saddo so I like talking about old games. I'm sure the 3-0 game at Cappielow in 1995 was Bashers first game back after his drug ban. He and big Yards tore the ton backline apart that day.

Glorious stuff.

I also remember the 4-1 at Love Street. Rajamaki tore us a new one that day.

On form, rajamaki could tear anybody a new one. What a player he was.

As for Yardley, that guy saved all his good performances for the derbies! I reckon he must have scored half of his career goals against Morton! He was a big fat ugly bassa, but the guy could play.

Archived