The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a pitiful crowd on Friday night and the worst Morton support in Paisley for years. The irony of it all is its the highest league position we've been in as direct opposition for christ knows how long. However there were definitely mitigating circumstances namely live TV, the weather, Friday night and Christmas a month away. I've no doubt had that game been played on Saturday afternoon the crowd would've been considerably bigger.

Just out of curiousity, if st mirrens bad form continues how many away supporters do you think will be at cappielow on the 2nd January

The difference will be if Murray is still there or not. If we have a new manager by then that will mean new hope and we'll take a big crowd. If we're still stuck with Murray, it will almost be as bad as Morton's on Friday.

The difference will be if Murray is still there or not. If we have a new manager by then that will mean new hope and we'll take a big crowd. If we're still stuck with Murray, it will almost be as bad as Morton's on Friday.

I honestly dont know what people expected on friday night for a game that was on tv a few weeks before christmas, the atmosphere where i was standing was superb, especially near the end.

17th November 2012

Raith 1 Dunfermline 3

Att: 4293

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2nd March 2013

Raith 1 Dunfermline 1

Att: 3733

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm just glad we're not Dunfermline tbh

How many were at your last big derby against... Cowdenbeath?

Considerably more than were left inside East End Park as Mark Russell rifled in the fourth as we strode towards La Decima tbf.

What's pathetic is your mob losing 4-0 to the worst St. Mirren side in almost two decades. :lol:

Oh dear, like fish in a barrel.

Archived