The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

"Established Championship side": as if that's something to be proud of. :lol: Enjoy your big season.

(Oh, and even we aren't bad enough to be relegated by February.)

Says the chump who'd probably run over his granny to be an "established League One side" this time next year. Saint Mirren fans need to take a serious look at the (hilarious) demise of Dunfermline, rather than engage in the exact same hubris that, erm, Dunfermline fans attempted shortly before their own humilating crash into the seaside leagues. Your much vaunted "youth prospects" have turned out to be utter horseshit and your "experienced heads" are past-it at any credible level. An entire squad needs cleared out with little money to spare and no interested decision-maker at boardroom level. Safe to say then that you're fucked, and not before time.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen fuckwits drill down as The teacher in Gourack says to his minions

This is pure Port Glasgow...

"sounds like a defeat but unlucky as i am, i am a fucking dick taking that to tuesday

but i am a fucking dick but i am enjoying being an illiterate fuckwit delighted with this season being a dick who is that fuckwit chairman who robs my pocket for personal gain

who would prod me towards a paper bbc proud concensus

So I am a proud greenockian. I will not let the b*****d millionaire sweetie play me for a mug and be his play thing. Sainsbury..profit ..Smile.

And we should have had a fucking penalty

Your status as a championship side of any kind is in serious jeopardy right now. Have a look at the table, and your upcoming fixtures, then look at the distinct lack of confidence running through the ranks and see where you're picking up points in the coming months.

I'm not especially worried, tbh, but that's beside the point.

The point is, we all know how shite we are, and that this is a honking season for us.

What's cute is how well you think you're doing. What's turning out to be a massive season for you would *still* be a shite one for us.

Would I swap positions? Of course. But we'd still be fucked off with where we were.

I am actually pretty envious of your reduced expectations. Enjoy your big season.

Listen fuckwits drill down as The teacher in Gourack says to his minions

This is pure Port Glasgow...

"sounds like a defeat but unlucky as i am, i am a fucking dick taking that to tuesday

but i am a fucking dick but i am enjoying being an illiterate fuckwit delighted with this season being a dick who is that fuckwit chairman who robs my pocket for personal gain

who would prod me towards a paper bbc proud concensus

So I am a proud greenockian. I will not let the b*****d millionaire sweetie play me for a mug and be his play thing. Sainsbury..profit ..Smile.

And we should have had a fucking penalty

^^^ litres of white spirit after being pumped by The Famous last weekend wearing off IMO

The point is, we all know how shite we are, and that this is a honking season for us.

What's cute is how well you think you're doing. What's turning out to be a massive season for you would *still* be a shite one for us.

Would I swap positions? Of course. But we'd still be fucked off with where we were.

I am actually pretty envious of your reduced expectations. Enjoy your big season.

Duck, dodge, dip, dive and dodge.

It somewhat discredits your Comical Ali "I'm not bothered" bluster when your own fans are booing the team and management off after their latest exercise in fail. Fooling absolutely no-one champ.

Revisionism of the most ludicrous strain. I don't recall any furore about a "perfectly good goal" not being awarded at the time, nor anything more than mewling at the red card decision. The simple fact is that before and after those decisions you were pish and struggled to a draw, were pish again tonight and chucked away an absolutely gifted three points. Which follows the established record of being so pish, that you're slumming it with the pub teams of the division in a relegation battle, with your season already in absolute tatters.

Pleasing.

Ok. Enjoy your evening.

Ok. Enjoy your evening.

I will thanks - your tear-stained revisionism being called out will rest assured be a minor detail. Considering that Saint Mirren's own TV service called Morton's claim as a penalty this evening, you'd think that the spoon-burners would display a shred of dignity in their official-based excuse-mongering for just being utterly shite. Unfortunately they're just not smart enough to do that and so... here we are.

Duck, dodge, dip, dive and dodge.

It somewhat discredits your Comical Ali "I'm not bothered" bluster when your own fans are booing the team and management off after their latest exercise in fail. Fooling absolutely no-one champ.

I think you've mis-read my post, pal. You need to work on your comprehension.

I made it clear I know it's shite, hence the booing.

The 'not worried' part was in relation to the other chap threatening relegation. I don't believe we'll go down.

Anyway, enjoy your biggest season since 1998.

Great point for plucky midden on the night. They've done well to get 2 points out of us so far really. Good scenes at the end but I dunno how we've not won.

You've scraped a draw in both encounters with Morton this season, if that gives you a "crumb of comfort" you're struggling, aren't you?

You scored through a goalkeeping howler and proceeded to cling on like that shite that just won't drop. You lot are mince.

We're struggling? No shit Sherlock :lol:

This is the worst St Mirren team I've ever seen. Despite this, our unbeaten run against Morton goes on. It will be going on 17 years without a competitive defeat against you by the time we next meet. Seventeen years FFS :lol:

Every club goes through a spell of appointing a dud manager and bottoming out. We are in that spell at the moment. We will get rid of Murray shortly and even if our next manager is only half way competent he will be a vast improvement on the incumbent.

^^^ litres of white spirit after being pumped by The Famous last weekend wearing off IMO

listen cunto

If you can para paraphrase and abbreviate and know about stuff and 'what the f**k' then you can sup with me but until then i really do not think I would allow you you to tie my laces or lick my rim. Oh hold on ,,,,I might make exceptions. What is you phone number?

Your blasé attitude isn't fooling anyone, you're shiting yourselves. I'm not particularly happy with how we're playing right now, it's frustrating to watch us play. But we've won four on the bounce and should've won that tonight on the balance of play. Given you lot are suffering so much, it makes our relative success this season more pleasing.

I think you've got enough to avoid relegation, incidentally. However, you'll need to drop this "it's a bad time but we're a big club" attitude, I think it's clear for everyone to see that this is far from the case.

We're struggling? No shit Sherlock :lol:

This is the worst St Mirren team I've ever seen. Despite this, our unbeaten run against Morton goes on. It will be going on 17 years without a competitive defeat against you by the time we next meet. Seventeen years FFS :lol:

Every club goes through a spell of appointing a dud manager and bottoming out. We are in that spell at the moment. We will get rid of Murray shortly and even if our next manager is only half way competent he will be a vast improvement on the incumbent.

Again, you and the other chap seem to be clinging to the achievement that you're unbeaten against the Ton this season as some kind of bragging right. You didn't deserve to win at Cappielow, and you deserved nothing from the game tonight. The fact you lot are happy and we're disappointed with both results says it all, really.

Enjoy lapping up your 17 year record. You've won 2 out of 14, hardly inspiring any confidence in your "we'll be back" prediction.

How the f*ck have we not won that. St.Murn are absolutely guff and you can see why they're struggling, enjoy your relegation battle lads. We absolutely dominated that second half but are just toothless in the final third, we need to just f*cking shoot rather than trying to pass it into the net. The ref was a complete goon for both sides, refs just don't know how to do their jobs properly. How hard is it to get a player who's on the line receiving treatment to get off the pitch or to ask a player to move back who's clearly gaining an advantage walking forward at throw ins. All his decisions as well were so inconsistent.

Also, Michael Tidser btw, what a player :wub:

The only thing funnier than the middens season is the state of this MacWatt character. Cringe.

Hey

I do not think you are stupid as you sound.

I'm off to one of my girls but Gigi...

i can put you in touch with someone Gigi What is you taste ?

Give or take?

Again, you and the other chap seem to be clinging to the achievement that you're unbeaten against the Ton this season as some kind of bragging right. You didn't deserve to win at Cappielow, and you deserved nothing from the game tonight. The fact you lot are happy and we're disappointed with both results says it all, really.

Enjoy lapping up your 17 year record. You've won 2 out of 14, hardly inspiring any confidence in your "we'll be back" prediction.

It does say it all. You had two great chances to beat us and yet you took neither of them. I am enjoying lapping up that record, it's tremendous. Must be the longest undefeated run between two 'rivals' in Scotland.

Archived