The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain says "sounds like a defeat but but unlucky but i am a fucking dick but taking that to tuesday but i am a fucking dick but i am enjoying being an illiterate fuckwit delighted with this season being a dick who is that fuckwit who has not a fucking clue in getting up the fucking manager and up the league and we dominated and there was fucking contact and we should have has a fucking penalty.

And we should have had a fucking penalty and we have got that fucking spirit that comes for my Jim Duffy Rangers.

And I will return

lord livingstone must go.

I can't quite put my finger on why we're so bad. I just think we're such a brainless team. We play with zero cohesion and intelligence

Must suck to be a Ton fan. :(

Yeah, mate. Whatever........

PS - THANX, THOMMO!!!

To be fair, we had a perfectly good goal chopped off against you at Cappielow, and a soft red card.

Morton have been the better side in both games, no question, but both games have been tight and could have gone either way.

Given it took us until the 90th minute to equalise tonight I can't argue with that. Just watching Murray's post-match interview, he's whinging about the "vast majority of decisions" being against St. Mirren because it's "strange that a player would be that close to the keeper without a defender in there." So he has no idea if it's offside or not, but it's either that or bad defending. Mind-boggling.

Always great to score a last minute equaliser, but we should've won that comfortably tonight, The skunks look dreadful.

it;s probably been mentioned on here already, but i loved our tactic of nicking 10-15 yards at every throw in :lol: although i would've been seriously pissed off if st mirren had been doing that.

Disappointed in only getting a point, but not really surprised.

:lol:

It's a blip. You know it, we know it. I'm happy for you to enjoy it while it lasts, but it won't last for as long as 16 years.

^^^ clutching at straws

I'd be preparing for your next relegation battle if I were you, instead of having the temerity to converse as equals with the established Championship sides.

I'm sure that Annan will be delightful in February.

^^^ clutching at straws

I'd be preparing for your next relegation battle if I were you, instead of having the temerity to converse as equals with the established Championship sides.

I'm sure that Annan will be delightful in February.

"Established Championship side": as if that's something to be proud of. :lol: Enjoy your big season.

(Oh, and even we aren't bad enough to be relegated by February.)

"Established Championship side": as if that's something to be proud of. :lol: Enjoy your big season.

(Oh, and even we aren't bad enough to be relegated by February.)

Your status as a championship side of any kind is in serious jeopardy right now. Have a look at the table, and your upcoming fixtures, then look at the distinct lack of confidence running through the ranks and see where you're picking up points in the coming months.

To be fair, we had a perfectly good goal chopped off against you at Cappielow, and a soft red card.

Morton have been the better side in both games, no question, but both games have been tight and could have gone either way.

Revisionism of the most ludicrous strain. I don't recall any furore about a "perfectly good goal" not being awarded at the time, nor anything more than mewling at the red card decision. The simple fact is that before and after those decisions you were pish and struggled to a draw, were pish again tonight and chucked away an absolutely gifted three points. Which follows the established record of being so pish, that you're slumming it with the pub teams of the division in a relegation battle, with your season already in absolute tatters.

Pleasing.

Archived