The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

I am sure the pastie faced Greenock masses will be looking forward to this one, indeed I would wager this to be the talk of the brew money queue at the Cathcart Street post office. They will be right riled up for the "big one". A real treat for our unpopular Inverclyde cousin's as they get to vist the "big toon" and a full seater custom built stadium with a full set of floodlights.

A reason to travel past "the Port" is an opportunity that does not befall the Greenockian hordes on a regular basis.

Now the faithful, hardworking and honest followers of the "Paisley Buddies" have a disadvantage as they will need to worry about getting out of work early enough (on a Friday) and travelling home (through the tea time traffic) in time to get suitably attired for the football match before attending. The Greenockian masses however have all day to gravitate to "the big toon" as they have an abundance of free time due to the stereotypical unemployed lifestyle associated with Inverclyde and it's overbred masses.

Now the Greenockian hordes have every reason to feel confident as they are performing WAY above there capability and find themselves performing well amongst teams that most people have even heard of.

The decent people of Paisley have much to worry about as the Paisley heroes have sunk to a depth that see's them meet lowly teams such as the Greenock Morton. The recent winning of a national trophy just a clear memory now.

Ian Murray needs a win in order to keep his job. The fellow in charge of Morton will undoubtedly try his hardest and he has a real chance of a giant killing.

I predict however that with Alex Miller returning to his old stomping ground and having almost two weeks to impose his brilliance on the belagured Buddies they will prove too strong for the plucky wee team from the ghetto.

Saint Mirren 3 - Plucky wee team from the ghetto 0

Jeez oh mate, youv made more points in one post than St Mirren have on the board this season

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time I've happened upon a post by this "Tedious Tom" geezer....... Well named, ain't he?

He must've spent quite some time composing that tripe, but I'm afraid that a post riddled with rogue apostrophes, spelling mistakes, poor metaphors and downright wrong word use ("brew money"?? Does the cost of a cup of P G Tips mean that much in Paisley?) just doesn't cut it when it comes to noising up us sophisticates.

I'd like to say "nice try" - but really it doesn't even come close.

A narrow and deserved win for the 'Ton coming up.

Looking forward to the game for a few reasons....

I have hospitality, therefore will be pissed.

If we win, great. A first home win of the season and one over the scummy b*****ds from Greenock.

If we lose, Ian Murray will most definitely be sacked.

Win win situation all round.

Thompson MUST be dropped and a front two of Shankland and Gallagher to start. Alan Gow should be made to earn his wage by being the oldest ball boy in Scottish football and Goodwin should be the captain.

Looking forward to the game for a few reasons....

I have hospitality, therefore will be pissed.

If we win, great. A first home win of the season and one over the scummy b*****ds from Greenock.

If we lose, Ian Murray will most definitely be sacked.

Win win situation all round.

Thompson MUST be dropped and a front two of Shankland and Gallagher to start. Alan Gow should be made to earn his wage by being the oldest ball boy in Scottish football and Goodwin should be the captain.

Well, at least you'll be pissed. Don't blow all the brew money in one go, now.

As our poor neighbours have not beat St Mirren in oh how long a decade in a competitive league match they will be scratching at the bit for a win.

Obviously not an old Grammarian.

That said, the skunks are due a decent result.

I am sure the pastie faced Greenock masses will be looking forward to this one, indeed I would wager this to be the talk of the brew money queue at the Cathcart Street post office. They will be right riled up for the "big one". A real treat for our unpopular Inverclyde cousin's as blah blah blahblah blahblahblahblahblah zzzZZZzzZZZzzzzz

f**k OFF SAVO YOU TEDIOUS c**t

My mate works as a spray painter incase the paisley inbread young team need a few masks for this one again ? #RightNaughty #Oushh

The joke was that they needed the masks because they were in Greenock.

It wasn't a good joke, but come on, it wasn't difficult to understand.

The joke was that they needed the masks because they were in Greenock.

It wasn't a good joke, but come on, it wasn't difficult to understand.

The 'unwashed' are going to be in the stadium though so there is still arguably milage in the shite joke.

A 3-0 swording of this rabble. Romario Sabajo to get two, and celebrate in Kabba Cham style. Reece Hands to be re-signed before next Friday just for good measure as well.

It's nice to see the apparent footballing juggernaut from Paisley get so excited for a match against a Jim Duffy led, previously lower-league dross. I'm sure the roaster running that St Mirren Memes atrocity on Twitter has been salivating for weeks about posting his "Forever in our Shadow" MS Paint 2006 effort as well, even wheeled out after August's 0-0 draw, terrific stuff.

Archived