Ross County vs Celtic - League Cup Semi Final

Forfinn

Terribly harsh looking key decision for me.

The attacker's heavy touch took the ball into Gordon's hands. Ambrose's contact wasn't enough to knock the County player down.

Absolutely hilarious outcome though.

Brilliant - it's rescued the game as a spectacle and it's pissed off Celtic. What's not to like?

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phone just ran out of batteries there, depending on p&b commentary now. Got a couple quid on county DNB @ 9/1. They didn't look like scoring again from what I saw in 1st half though.

I fully believe League One Dunfermline, pumped out the cup by County an playing two divisions lower, are better than County as they have an extra person watching them.

Been a decent game.

Why is Liam McLeod comparing the sending off to Josh Meekings missed handball last season?

He seems to think Celtic have a right to feel aggrieved again, while totally ignoring the fact Ambrose is a complete dud.

Do County not know they should just roll over so Celtic get their treble.

FWIW I do think Celtic will still get through.

Considering how we absolutely shat it at the start I'm alright with 1-1 at half-time. Need to take advantage of the extra man in the second half though.

It won't happen. Celtic will come out second half and score at least one or two goals. Noble effort getting as far as you did in the competition though

Absolutely fucking horrific defending from County. And absolutely no surprise at all given McIntyre has just thrown two centre-backs together for the first time.

Woods has had a decent game, presumably because of the time and space he's had.

The pitch isn't helping but County's players really need to pull themselves together. Far too many dreadful touches and misplaced passes. Would prefer to see County go two up front sooner rather than later.

Still think Celtic will end up going through. Griffiths will get opportunities.

Archived