Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

Forget the "banter" Saints fans have been dealt a poor deal here. Hibs fans would not be so happy if they got to final and "the bigger club" got 75% of the tickets. Still getting past St Johnstone will be extremely difficult even if they had a full ground of hibees.

If you do manage to defeat us, then you best prepare for it.

Because unless County beat Celtic, then that's exactly what you'll get.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do manage to defeat us, then you best prepare for it.

Because unless County beat Celtic, then that's exactly what you'll get.

Assume youre posting on your phone, but hes a Celtic fan.

I blame that Dylan lad and his pyro antics. He and his young team have made saints fans feared the world over.

Police Scotland have taken the only logical step to ensure the safety of those already in possession of tickets.

You honestly got nothing better to do you absolute fanny, not been on this site in about two year and your still talking about me, wish my life was as exciting as yours

You honestly got nothing better to do you absolute fanny, not been on this site in about two year and your still talking about me, wish my life was as exciting as yours

Ha ha, sorry m8, you obviously can't detect sarcasm.

I've no idea if we've ever conversed on here before, but I'm utterly delighted at the utter seethe you appear to have for me.

This is a farce but it's hardly surprising. Still can't believe teams agree to playing Hearts/Hibs in Edinburgh at a "neutral" venue though. Hopefully this will be the last of it.

They agreed to let Rangers play a Semi-Final at a "neutral" Ibrox. This is hardly close to that.

They agreed to let Rangers play a Semi-Final at a "neutral" Ibrox. This is hardly close to that.

That was the biggest farce of all.

Hearts tried to get us to play a semi final at Easter Road, we held rejected that and pumped them at Fir Park. Funnily enough they didn't even sell out the 2 stands they were given that night.

Archived