The Story of Pie and Bovril - The Story of All of Us

Dindeleux

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take you to another level you accusations-of-gingerism c**t.

My honky-fro is clearly, CLEARLY, of a light brown shade. I will send you hair samples to prove as much if necessary.

That aside it was a fine post, Dindeleux. Your rendition of P&B history took me back to good days. It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era...the kind of peak that never comes again. The 1st Division forum around 2009-10 was a very special time and place to be part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run. There was madness in every thread, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.We had all the momentum, we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.In site of VikingTON being a c**t, which was often difficult.

Five years and more later you can go up a steep hill in the General Nonsense forum and look east,and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high water mark, the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

I'll fucking ginger you ya c**t

I think we can all safely assume that dundeebarry will inevitably put a shotgun in his mouth and end it all in his remote compound.

R.I.P

I think we can all safely assume that dundeebarry will inevitably put a shotgun in his mouth and end it all in his remote compound.

R.I.P

What would be better (he has the charisma to pull it off) is if he rounded up all the banned trolls and went out in a blaze of glory Jimmy Jones style.

Disappointing lack of early P & B events namely alleged Raith Rovers fan 'Babydoll69' flirting (badly) with members of the site and at one point posting about getting raspberry jam all over her tits.

Aliases like Ruggys Howfer / Alf (who seemed to split opinion) and also complete weirdos like perthshirebell.

Tales of love from the olden days now long since forgotten like clydetillwedie stalking SaintSam and the infamous advice on sex from simonlichtie to ClydeKid.

Some of the original Old Firm roasters like Bloobell and bhoys67 were infinitely worse than some of their fellow supporters posting these days.

Disappointing lack of early P & B events namely alleged Raith Rovers fan 'Babydoll69' flirting (badly) with members of the site and at one point posting about getting raspberry jam all over her tits.

Aliases like Ruggys Howfer / Alf (who seemed to split opinion) and also complete weirdos like perthshirebell.

Tales of love from the olden days no long since forgotten like clydetillwedie stalking SaintSam and the infamous advice on sex from simonlichtie to ClydeKid.

Some of the original Old Firm roasters like Bloobell and bhoys67 were infinitely worse than some of their fellow supporters posting these days.

And, lest we forget, the continuing adventures of Leslie.

Indeed. There will be so few around on the site now who remember the David / Lesley / Mythical Creature menage a trois.

Or is "Leslie" meant to refer to something else over my head?

So many precious memories. My apologies to Lesley for misspelling her name.

Tales of love from the olden days now long since forgotten like clydetillwedie stalking SaintSam and the infamous advice on sex from simonlichtie to ClydeKid.

Feel free to link me to some threads or events as I stated in my OP.

I'm not getting paid for this you are aware of that eh?

He might be a bit of a dweeb, and he may still be a member of the busted flush, but Ad Lib's "Dale Carrick" when Jum Murphy got his totties is definitely worthy of a mention, the post with the gif, and Ad Lib's response directly below it make me laugh everytime I see them...

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222828-the-ad-lib-appreciation-thread/?p=9450570

Sadly I think of lot of the really old threads were purged a few years back by Div but I might have a look and see if any classics remain.

Sadly I think of lot of the really old threads were purged a few years back by Div but I might have a look and see if any classics remain.

Don't think many do. The "Do You Remember When?" thread in Gold references a few of them though but no links there really either implies everything mentioned in it had gone. It's a decent thread for the first few pages before it descended into insults and Kilt-baiting. A few of the "originals" actually appeared out of the woodwork and were reminiscing together!

• 2 years later...
On 11/8/2015 at 20:48, Dindeleux said:

I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while, it may end up an absolute disaster (hopefully not to Addie levels of shitness) but I'm going for it anyway.

Image result for fuck you gif

Since it's Easter.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

What thread had you created to get such a comment?

It was the one about The Room wasnt it?

You dont like Tommy Wiseau do you?

Shame.

Archived