The Story of Pie and Bovril - The Story of All of Us

Dindeleux

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whit? :lol:

^^^ This never happened. Lies aren't DECE. Please resign from your silly little club.

#fuckclubdece #clubdouche #makebelievelifestyle #towieinprimarkclobber

BeingACE are real life men with real jobs and real money, who go into schools and lecture pupils on the dangers of ClubDECE and their twisted belief that lifting aerobic weights actually count as lifting.

Hahaha! Fat hand! :lol:

For the record I'm no fat and yes I lift. Can't be a unfit fatty in my line of work I'm afraid. I need strong abs, quads and guns at the ready whenever called upon.

Meat, exercise, the house, the wheels, and a job in uniform that the ladies love.

BeingACE>>>>>BeingDECE

Just wanted to write 'big hairy walloper n bawsack' on a thread and thought where better than here.

You rejects have all been very quiet recently. Is this Club DECE bus holiday to live it up in Scarborough fortnight?

It's alluded to in the opening post, but the full quote needs to be included, an absolute cert for top 5 greatest posts ever made on this website

Incredible.

The Summer of DECE and - especially - the Club DECE thread should get a mention too. That was the absolute pinnacle of "making morons seethe" on this website as far as I'm concerned.

Sadly, however, the Summer of DECE was followed by the Winter of DECEcontent and the most deplorable acts of censorship this board has ever seen.

This shall never be forgotten.

Our mad afro haired ginger from Dundee, dundeebarry, took it to another level though

I'll take you to another level you accusations-of-gingerism c**t.

My honky-fro is clearly, CLEARLY, of a light brown shade. I will send you hair samples to prove as much if necessary.

That aside it was a fine post, Dindeleux. Your rendition of P&B history took me back to good days. It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era...the kind of peak that never comes again. The 1st Division forum around 2009-10 was a very special time and place to be part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run. There was madness in every thread, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.We had all the momentum, we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.In site of VikingTON being a c**t, which was often difficult.

Five years and more later you can go up a steep hill in the General Nonsense forum and look east,and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high water mark, the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

I'll fucking ginger you ya c**t

Then creepy Enrico comes along and says we should start making profiles of underage girls and chat up guys who he thinks would shag us 'for a laugh'.

I have to apologise to Enrico here, my memory of it was somewhat skewed and he never wanted to make a fake profile of a young girl up to try and snare potential sex offenders. The fucking weirdo wanted to make one up of a young girl and post it as a missing person.

At least you apolgised for your original statement being made up nonsense.

Here is the thread in question

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210063-whats-the-worst-thing-youve-seen-posted-on-here/

I await your next apology

My next apology for what?

You wanted to post a picture on a made up facebook page, of a made up missing person.

You're a fucking weirdo.

Quote it please.

I've posted the thread in question.

Archived