Rings

DA Baracus

I wear a silver pinky ring I had made from a washer when I was 16. I also get my hole most days

From a pinky ring? There but for the grace of God and all that, you brave soldier.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pumpido was clearly a pussy compared to my goalkeeping friend as he didn't pass out. He joined us in the search for his finger with his bone and tendons hanging out. When we found his finger it was placed back into position over the bone before he ran the length of the pitch to his mate's car and got taken to hospital. Hospital couldn't save it though and had to cut the bone back to the knuckle *boak*

Pumpido was clearly a pussy compared to my goalkeeping friend as he didn't pass out. He joined us in the search for his finger with his bone and tendons hanging out. When we found his finger it was placed back into position over the bone before he ran the length of the pitch to his mate's car and got taken to hospital. Hospital couldn't save it though and had to cut the bone back to the knuckle *boak*

Ooh. Sounds like a bit of de-gloving going on, rather than a clean break at the joint.

Don't ever do an image search for 'degloving', BTW.

Ooh. Sounds like a bit of de-gloving going on, rather than a clean break at the joint.

Don't ever do an image search for 'degloving', BTW.

OFFS! After definitely not searching for degloving I can confirm that that's what it was.

I wish I'd known that at the time so I could've cracked a witty joke, what with him being a goalkeeper and all that.

Archived