Rings

DA Baracus

No, not the anus. That's a different thread.

I've always thought that any guy wearing a ring that isn't a wedding ring (although I don't like them either) is a bit of a jake. Have never liked them and should I somehow ever become married (aye I know, calm down), I won't be wearing one. The worst are gold ones. Darts players are good examples of utter minks who wear them. They usually look like Argos' finest, the type of shit that not even a wee kid would buy for his dad for father's day in his naiveity.

On women it's slightly different, as one or maybe two don't look abrasive to the eyes, but any more and you're thinking about the state of her vag.

Does anyone else thing rings look a bit jakey? Do folk on here wear them?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a guy lose his wedding ring finger just before a kickabout game of football. Jumped up to touch the crossbar, got his wedding ring caught in the net hooks and landed back on his feet staring at his hand shouting "I'VE LOST MA FUCKIN FINGER". We found his finger in the grass and his mangled ring wedged on the hook.

I made a point of never wearing a ring and had serious second thoughts about wearing one once I got married. I relented to the wife's petted lip but have promised myself never to jump up and touch a crossbar.

Used to want one when I was younger. Went to try one on and immediately realised it was a daft idea.

Had my ear pierced as a teenage ned. Worst decision ever.

When we got engaged my wife bought me a ring (I bought her one too, considerably more expensive I might add), which I wore on my left hand.

When we got married I got a wedding ring, and the engagement ring was swapped to my right hand.

Never heard of it and I'm a huge Eric B & Rakim fan.

Just been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. It's actually called The Many Moods of Eric B. I've put out a distress call for it on fb so hopefully one of my homiez will help me out. Bear with me.

Wedding band only here. Can't see it ever being any other way. Those huge signet rings are just weird in a time where nobody's sealing their confidential letters with wax. Ear piercings are bad enough on lassies, but an absolute abortion on men.

Scads of bling seems to be a desperate attempt to imply success and wealth, but there's literally nobody who doesn't realise it's quite the opposite. Bizarre behaviour.

I've always thought that any guy wearing a ring that isn't a wedding ring (although I don't like them either) is a bit of a jake. Have never liked them and should I somehow ever become married (aye I know, calm down), I won't be wearing one.

Just do like the older boys on here and slip it off when the need arises ;)

Scads of bling seems to be a desperate attempt to imply success and wealth, but there's literally nobody who doesn't realise it's quite the opposite. Bizarre behaviour.

If you have the money to pay £20k on some rings then you have the wealth. Don't see how it can be the opposite.

Archived