TODAYS SCORES,RESULTS

maurice shavez

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it wasnt for the sponorship stevie has brought in he would have been asked to go.

got the club by the baws.

and it would appear that rab and tam have no baws!!!!

That's totally incorrect and really unfair in my opinion too.

They have both put in a massive amount of time and their own money into club plus fundraising efforts for our team eg Friday race night raising 1.5k.

Rob roy play offs can"t see it myself bit early for predictions ,medda will improve i'm sure

their form has been howling for a good year now. On that basis it's hard to see them improving enough to avoid relegation trouble without significant changes to personnel.

Cast offs?? As far as I am aware both McLean and Malone were vigorously pursued by Kilbirnie and Craig has been invited back by your manager!! Strange definition of a cast off. As for you Hertha my recollection is that, in their last two visits Petershill have come down to your place and won 1 and drew 1. On both occasions being behind when they went down to ten men. Try not to jump on the bandwagon of others just because your team are incapable.

ever so educated in the game ????

Certainly wish we were playing them now before the inevitable revival

Can't see it happening

They won't or can't go out & improve the squad so stuck with the same squad that basically have only won a couple games in this calendar year . Long hard season for them & if they don't watch the could slide down even further next season

Archived