TODAYS SCORES,RESULTS

maurice shavez

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the biggest embarrassment today was the behaviour of the Ladeside fans. You junior fans are on here week in week out with your noble words about how junior fans are "different". Not much evidence of that today. The wee guy for Petershill was absolutely abused from start to finish with some of your fans pressed against the barrier at full time to hurl bile and nonsense at him 40 yards away. Glad to get my wee man out of there at the top gate rather than the way you guys left.

I was pressed against the barrier at full time venting my fury at yet another inept referee. I did shout at Chris Craig at kick off and throughout the game but not at full time. He will get it tight from me at every opportunity in the future. He betrayed us and lied and I have no sympathy for someone who can treat a club like that. He has bags of talent but n my opinion he has undone all his good work.

I was pressed against the barrier at full time venting my fury at yet another inept referee. I did shout at Chris Craig at kick off and throughout the game but not at full time. He will get it tight from me at every opportunity in the future. He betrayed us and lied and I have no sympathy for someone who can treat a club like that. He has bags of talent but n my opinion he has undone all his good work.

What did you say to the referee?

Agreed and anyone who cheats a club is a wrong one for me.

Mind you when you look at his present manager and his horrible staff who plead for games to be called off then they're probably a good all round match .

What did you say to the referee?

I was asking him to justify his decision to deny us a penalty when the defender clearly handled the ball right in front of the ref. Also to explain the rule that when Graham Boyd ran past the last 2 defenders ad was brought down it only merits a yellow card and not red.

I was asking him to justify his decision to deny us a penalty when the defender clearly handled the ball right in front of the ref. Also to explain the rule that when Graham Boyd ran past the last 2 defenders ad was brought down it only merits a yellow card and not red.

Probably because he was only past one central defender and 40 yards from goal out wide. Is that the same player who threw a punch/ slap at the goalkeeper after peasies wonder goal. Violent conduct can be against anyone on the park whether he plays in the same team or not. As for the penalty,have seen them given and seen them not, handball is not an automatic penalty, the ball bounced up off Ketterers hand. To be honest I would have been looking for a penalty at the other end.

Just you enjoy the shit you watch week in week out bhoy.Ps ditch the passport lol

passport 'joke' very funny. As far as I could see, your team played as well,as they could whereas I have seen Petershill play a lot better and you still couldn't beat them...even when they went down to 10 men. Your celebration of mediocrity is mind blowing

WTF is the problem with the Peasie side line? Surely the club are embarrassed by this behaviour?

They maybe ought to read up on the rules of association football as well.

The shout of "he wasny last man" when whether he was or wasn't, theres nae such rule!!

Again when Peasy tried to take a quick free kick after a foul the ref was trying to book the Ladeside player so rightfully didn't allow the quick free kick, ordering the ball back.

"Fvck sake ref, book him when the ball goes out a play" quality !! :lol:

I actually got to like the guy at Kilbirnie,and will cut all players a bit of slack,however anyone who willfully lies and steals from our club will get both barrels.

You have answered the question that you are not embarrassed by the antics in the dugout and that alone says a lot.

I actually got to like the guy at Kilbirnie,and will cut all players a bit of slack,however anyone who willfully lies and steals from our club will get both barrels.You have answered the question that you are not embarrassed by the antics in the dugout and that alone says a lot.

What antics were embarrassing to you?

meadow will recover and finish mid table.

would like to see slavin take charge.

Doing a great job at Largs, but too be honest not at all surprised at that as the guy lives football and is a born winner, bet there are a few premier teams gutted they didn't take a chance on him .

What antics were embarrassing to you?

The constant abuse of the ref, threatening one of his own players and beating up the dugout, a quality act,but peasies are cool with it so will let it go.

Maybe Craig will give a dishonest dime

Towards the inevitable fine.

Our boys can do no wrong

Even although Paterson's a dong

The constant abuse of the ref, threatening one of his own players and beating up the dugout, a quality act,but peasies are cool with it so will let it go.Maybe Craig will give a dishonest dimeTowards the inevitable fine.Our boys can do no wrong Even although Paterson's a dong

This, just this, lol

passport 'joke' very funny. As far as I could see, your team played as well,as they could whereas I have seen Petershill play a lot better and you still couldn't beat them...even when they went down to 10 men. Your celebration of mediocrity is mind blowing

So Kilbirnie played as well as they could yet Petershill with a team full of Ladeside cast offs have so much more to offer ? Okay dokey mate

Cast offs?? As far as I am aware both McLean and Malone were vigorously pursued by Kilbirnie and Craig has been invited back by your manager!! Strange definition of a cast off. As for you Hertha my recollection is that, in their last two visits Petershill have come down to your place and won 1 and drew 1. On both occasions being behind when they went down to ten men. Try not to jump on the bandwagon of others just because your team are incapable.

Cast offs?? As far as I am aware both McLean and Malone were vigorously pursued by Kilbirnie and Craig has been invited back by your manager!! Strange definition of a cast off. As for you Hertha my recollection is that, in their last two visits Petershill have come down to your place and won 1 and drew 1. On both occasions being behind when they went down to ten men. Try not to jump on the bandwagon of others just because your team are incapable.

Eh ???? :lol: :lol:

Mate calm down .Dazza McLean was never a guaranteed starter at Kilbirnie, nice fella that he is. Bugsy Malone was at the Ladeside/Shettleston game last week asking if we would buy him back, Craig no matter if the manager ever wanted him back will never play for Kilbirnie again. McAnespie and McLean have moved for a regular game and good luck to them and Craig was on the Ladeside bench in his last 5 or 6 games for the club, he was getting morw game time on a Sunday.

Archived