TODAYS SCORES,RESULTS

maurice shavez

I really don't have a clue what went on when Chris left Kilbirnie, but I remember him destroying Peasy on more than one occasion.

Never agreed with giving Craig a hard time today but wee Chrissy knows the score. The guy was excellent for us and him deciding to move on was never the problem...McLean, McAnespie, Malone never received the same treatment.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David winters was very good today just like he was against us with sauchie , I know the winters reasonably well and they're a rather well known Johnstone family to say the least , Robbie was a total class act in his senior days and his wee brother David came through the ranks at Dundee United , my own view today was that David was very sharp and Robbie looked a bit done and his touch and vision weren't great but he worked hard.

Felt that Beith were well on top in the first 20 minutes and we should have made it 2-0 but we couldn't capitalise .

Every goal your own team Scores is always great and every goal you concede is always branded as rotten , in breaking our goals conceded down then I view them

As cheap as chips although pollok guys will say they were great goals :)

You are right, every goal scored is amazing everyone conceded should have been avoided.

One thing for certain is that today's game was a great advert for junior football. 6 goals, both teams attacking right until the end and the rain always helps the atmosphere at Newlandfield as everyone gets packed into the shed. £6 is a bargain.

Really pleased to get 3 points as we really have struggled in the Super League against Beith in recent years so a massive 3 points for us against a good side with very dangerous attackers.

WTF is the problem with the Peasie side line? Surely the club are embarrassed by this behaviour?

the biggest embarrassment today was the behaviour of the Ladeside fans. You junior fans are on here week in week out with your noble words about how junior fans are "different". Not much evidence of that today. The wee guy for Petershill was absolutely abused from start to finish with some of your fans pressed against the barrier at full time to hurl bile and nonsense at him 40 yards away. Glad to get my wee man out of there at the top gate rather than the way you guys left.

That was the ref getting it ya tit, if you knew the score with Craig you would fully understand why he got it, now answer the question,are your club not embarrassed by the antics of your management team?

Absolutely not. What's to be embarrassed about? They are passionate and want to win same as any other management team. The work they do for the club above and beyond their management duties is incredible. Can you say the same for your manager?

the biggest embarrassment today was the behaviour of the Ladeside fans. You junior fans are on here week in week out with your noble words about how junior fans are "different". Not much evidence of that today. The wee guy for Petershill was absolutely abused from start to finish with some of your fans pressed against the barrier at full time to hurl bile and nonsense at him 40 yards away. Glad to get my wee man out of there at the top gate rather than the way you guys left.

Wtf you on about ? Fans against hand rail were giving ref abuse for being a shit bag regarding last man offence and stone wall pen decision..

Your wee man would have left the ground safely mongst us .

And the wee man that was abused during game deserved every bit of it ,

Absolutely not. What's to be embarrassed about? They are passionate and want to win same as any other management team. The work they do for the club above and beyond their management duties is incredible. Can you say the same for your manager?

Aye we can our management team go way beyond what's expected from any management, and don't act like tool's

how did miller play.

we could do with him at meadow.

Miller was good today although he takes every dead ball Kilbirnie get and his delivery from corners was pretty poor, hit the first defender too many times, good energy for about an hour but as with the rest of his team mates seemed to run out of steam after that.

A fine example of what I witnessed today....your response is to call me a tit!!! I rest my case hahahaha ha you also abused a member of staff because he wouldn't let you take your drink out to the pitch, which BTW is illegal. Let's stop pretending that you are any less feral than other football fans

Miller was good today although he takes every dead ball Kilbirnie get and his delivery from corners was pretty poor, hit the first defender too many times, good energy for about an hour but as with the rest of his team mates seemed to run out of steam after that.

Not Miller's best game but he did ok .

As for rest aye we were blawing out our arses for last half hour NOT,

A fine example of what I witnessed today....your response is to call me a tit!!! I rest my case hahahaha ha you also abused a member of staff because he wouldn't let you take your drink out to the pitch, which BTW is illegal. Let's stop pretending that you are any less feral than other football fans

Just you enjoy the shit you watch week in week out bhoy.

Ps ditch the passport lol

Archived