TODAYS SCORES,RESULTS

maurice shavez

Robbie was fine today tbf, but he's not a long term option. I'm amazed that anyone is praising David, very lazy performance today, hard work might not be his style but he didn't seem up for it at all.

I think his record this season is 5 goals in 6 league starts. I will take the perceived laziness right through until the end of the season if those figures continue.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his record this season is 5 goals in 6 league starts. I will take the perceived laziness right through until the end of the season if those figures continue.

Good record. Second time I've been at Pollok this season but my Lok supporting mates haven't been impressed with him so far since the summer.

IMO, he did next to nothing today and any player could have scored his goal.

Great to see Chris Craig steal a goal today, always good to see someone recover from serious injury that kept him out Saturday's last season (not so much Sunday's). Wonder if he can rob kilbirnie (again) when peasie go to the vale, home fans will be sure to welcome him back after his difficult recovery last season from injury

Good record. Second time I've been at Pollok this season but my Lok supporting mates haven't been impressed with him so far since the summer.

IMO, he did next to nothing today and any player could have scored his goal.

That's Pollok supporters for you. They moaned when Carlo Monti had a record of a goal a game.

Great to see Chris Craig steal a goal today, always good to see someone recover from serious injury that kept him out Saturday's last season (not so much Sunday's). Wonder if he can rob kilbirnie (again) when peasie go to the vale, home fans will be sure to welcome him back after his difficult recovery last season from injury

Don't know how he stole a goal your right back had to pay back in about 3 times before he scored. Best player on the park today, think you're just hurting because a good player wanted to leave. Believe me it's happened to Peasy for long enough but you've just got to get on with it and wish them well.

I groundhop nowaday but my pollok supporting chums have all been critical of D.Winters.

Overrated and nowhere near one of the top junior strikers was the phrase used.

Going by your posts on here, clearly you and your chums are suited - know nowt about football.

Don't know how he stole a goal your right back had to pay back in about 3 times before he scored. Best player on the park today, think you're just hurting because a good player wanted to leave. Believe me it's happened to Peasy for long enough but you've just got to get on with it and wish them well.

Good player, peasie will defo reap the rewards if he can stay... Injury free

I groundhop nowaday but my pollok supporting chums have all been critical of D.Winters.

Overrated and nowhere near one of the top junior strikers was the phrase used.

That's Pollok supporters for you. They moaned when Carlo Monti had a record of a goal a game.

Winters will score goals for many seasons to come. Quality player.

Winters has quality, no doubt about that, I watched him home and away vs us last year.

I think the Pollok fans criticism of him today was justified. Minimal movement, slow as a week in the jail as tracking back, based on today they could easily get a better forward option.

Some of the stuff shouted at him at the start of the game was very poor from Kilbirnie fans, especially a player who served you well for the time he was there.

Really? Shocking, guess Chris Craig could teach Ladeside fans about honesty and integrity if they weren't appreciative of their former players contributions "and deductions" today

Going by your posts on here, clearly you and your chums are suited - know nowt about football.

David winters was very good today just like he was against us with sauchie , I know the winters reasonably well and they're a rather well known Johnstone family to say the least , Robbie was a total class act in his senior days and his wee brother David came through the ranks at Dundee United , my own view today was that David was very sharp and Robbie looked a bit done and his touch and vision weren't great but he worked hard.

Felt that Beith were well on top in the first 20 minutes and we should have made it 2-0 but we couldn't capitalise .

Every goal your own team Scores is always great and every goal you concede is always branded as rotten , in breaking our goals conceded down then I view them

As cheap as chips although pollok guys will say they were great goals :)

Really? Shocking, guess Chris Craig could teach Ladeside fans about honesty and integrity if they weren't appreciative of their former players contributions "and deductions" today

I really don't have a clue what went on when Chris left Kilbirnie, but I remember him destroying Peasy on more than one occasion.

The best player on the park ? ,we're you at game? At one point he was that far back I thought he was going in goal,,,

A wee cheating asshole good player wanting to leave baws , faked injury for 8weeks while fit enough to play Sunday league, your fkin welcome to him just don't get into a relegation scrap and have to rely on him .

Great to see daz n bugsy playing today decent guys who moved on and never shat all over our club

I really don't have a clue what went on when Chris left Kilbirnie, but I remember him destroying Peasy on more than one occasion.

look Chris craig has ability beyond juniors.. the boy is a great player.. but and big but as a man he can go take a flying f**k to himself and I'll tell him to his face.. good luck with him as his honesty will come back to bite his arse

look Chris craig has ability beyond juniors.. the boy is a great player.. but and big but as a man he can go take a flying f**k to himself and I'll tell him to his face.. good luck with him as his honesty will come back to bite his arse

I suppose you took that opportunity today.

Archived