Why did you join Pie and Bovril?

squidger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined for the football banter, oh the banter, and only recently discovered the darker side of P&B. People often say I talk a lot of shite, now I can write that shite down and share it with arseholes who I wouldn't normally talk to, all in the knowledge that, hopefully, no-one ever discovers my real identity.

Team - QoS.

Used the word "share", whilst admittedly spinning folk he doesn't know a load of shite.

I'll go James Craig.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scot-hunted-fbi-allegedly-using-6785605

I see someone earlier mentioned Rivals.net? Am sure that's the mob who banned me after I posted a message on every board they had - all teams, all sports. This was because they were going to shut down the QOS (and other lower league) boards because they weren't popular enough. After my cyber vigilantism the QOS board became very popular but they still closed it.

It was that banning that moved me to Scottish Football Online(?) and it was that forum continually crashing that forced me to join P&B.

He'll take you inside the octagon and kick your cünt in, Lichtie.

This fight is being brought to you by Deeboy Promtoons ltd.

Early Bird tickets £12

on the door £15

Aww is he the fighter boy? I can remember more than one of his posts then. The other being him posting a photo of a bottle of MD2020, I think.

Absolutely full of 'TEH LULZ' so he is.

Junior fitba is shite too though. Why anyone wants to keep up with it, is mystifying.

It's a bit like Dundee. There is nothing obviously good about it, but for some reason people still go.

I joined pie and bovril in the golden age of Dundee threads. Match day discussions rarely involved the game itself and were usually replaced with some terrific fantasy tales and drug chat as well as the being regularly invaded by Morton fans. It was truly an entertaining place to be, with such prominent posters such as Non Deluded Dee, DundeeBarry, Big Gus, WendyWho? And Vikington knocking about.

Really?

Then why are you so incredibly dull?

Aww is he the fighter boy? I can remember more than one of his posts then. The other being him posting a photo of a bottle of MD2020, I think.

Absolutely full of 'TEH LULZ' so he is.

I see you're still trying desperately hard to shake that boring tag you had. Suppose being confrontational beats racist and boring.

I've never posted a picture of me drinking Mad dog before, even more funny seeing as I've never bought a bottle of MD in my life.

I've been on for over 11 years now :o

I was aware of SFO but never really got involved with it, and hated the rivals / MAD! template sites so stayed away from those.

I moved back to Scotland in summer 2004 and this seemed the best place to chat about Scottish football. A lot of changes since the early days, but it still is.

Archived