Sign in to follow this  
squidger

Why did you join Pie and Bovril?

to the age old question of brown sauce or red sauce with lorne sausage baps (even though they give us caancer now too)

It's square m9.

I can't even remember how I found pie and bovril but I lurked for a bit then one day decided to sign up.I generally hate Internet forums but at one point I spent most of my spare time on pie and bovril. f**k me I was a sad wee c**t then

to say "wid" to pictures of middle aged Scottish weather presenters

post-12982-0-48150500-1446851517.jpg

but mainly to slag off Whitehill and Spartans.

Ages ago, dozens of Jambos invaded P & B, jamming threads with JJs and Greggys, and I came over for a look.

Later, when I was banned from Jambos Kickback for being a c**t, I started posting here.

I'm still a c**t, but haven't been banned yet.

The surreal world of King Kebab. I'm convinced he took all these photos himself in his Methil dungeon.

The surreal world of King Kebab. I'm convinced he took all these photos himself in his Methil dungeon.

think about 50% of KK posts were deleted in NSFW, was certainly an education some of it, even if it did make you bring up your lunch

P&B was recommended to me by smpar. So I signed up during one of our Computing classes. For some reason it wasn't blocked and from that point onwards, I was constantly on here every chance I got at school. Didn't post much at first but eventually became a regular.