Why did you join Pie and Bovril?

squidger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my best mates posted on here and he told me about it one afternoon at the football.

I would never have thought people would talk out loud and proud about posting on here, don't think i have heard many people ever mention it although i do suspect some people i know may be posters.

I joined for the free flexi disc that was on the cover that week, that and PTFC.net was full of attention whores.

This is something that needs to happen, BTW.

Free flexi-discs were the tits.

To boast about shagging that girl from 'Heroes'

The sheer nonchalance of you that you can't even remember her name points to the fact that you were obviously up to your nuts in Hollywood guts at the time. So for that reason I believe ya.

You definitely got pulled at a party by Hayden Panettiere. Defos.

If this was a dreadful comedy, as a shocking twist the lassie would ditch the boxer, show up here, and beg PotM to run away with her as he was the best shag she'd ever had.

P&B isn't a dreadful comedy, sadly, so...wait, hold on, yes it is! :o

I joined here as it was interesting to read and interact with supporters of other clubs and hear their views on the game rather than just the Motherwell perspective. Plus this place seems to be well run and good reasoned discussion about the game is allowed to flow, something which was not the case on Steelmenonline, my previous online hunting ground. I chucked that place last year as it had become an absolute ghoulfest with certain contributors more interested in personal abuse of others rather than discussing the football. I think it's lost several active members over the last couple of years now.

I joined here as it was interesting to read and interact with supporters of other clubs and hear their views on the game rather than just the Motherwell perspective. Plus this place seems to be well run and good reasoned discussion about the game is allowed to flow, something which was not the case on Steelmenonline, my previous online hunting ground. I chucked that place last year as it had become an absolute ghoulfest with certain contributors more interested in personal abuse of others rather than discussing the football. I think it's lost several active members over the last couple of years now.

Shut up, ya roaster.

Archived