Weather this weekend

morrow56

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no you've got it all wrong regarding a true level playing field at Bellsdale .

A level playing field at Bellsdale is when a tiny 5 foot 2 guy is stood up below the top goals and a huge 6 foot 3 guy is stood below the bottom goals.

Both then look around the same height hence what's then classed as a level Bellsdale playing field :) :) ;)

Only park av seen where you hit a daisycutter 30 yards out & It ends up over the bar ha ha

You could invite Jimmy Crankie and The Hoff down to act out that scenario before they start the panto season.

That's an idea as a bit of PR work :)

Would be almost as comical as the competition we ran around ten years ago which was roughly along the following lines ;

As a fundraiser we gridded our pitch off into square segments (A1,A2 ,A3 etc and it cost I think £10 for a square segment and we sold hundreds of them off with the winner getting a decent pay out and the club making decent finance .

The club got a hold of a goat and let it wander around the entire park and the square section that it did a shite in was supposed to be the one which was declared the winner .

Unfortunately we got a hold of the only constipated goat in the world , it wouldn't do a shite and it was games a bogey and the whole thing was scrapped . :):huh: :huh: :huh:

That's an idea as a bit of PR work :)

Would be almost as comical as the competition we ran around ten years ago which was roughly along the following lines ;

As a fundraiser we gridded our pitch off into square segments (A1,A2 ,A3 etc and it cost I think £10 for a square segment and we sold hundreds of them off with the winner getting a decent pay out and the club making decent finance .

The club got a hold of a goat and let it wander around the entire park and the square section that it did a shite in was supposed to be the one which was declared the winner .

Unfortunately we got a hold of the only constipated goat in the world , it wouldn't do a shite and it was games a bogey and the whole thing was scrapped . :):huh: :huh: :huh:

Next time you do it al bring up ma dug

She will shite anywhere as a found out to ma cost when away for a wee break with the wife last week ha ha

dunno about a nice calm as were expecting more rain later today and blootered tomorrow. The fact that half the roads and car parks in Airdriewere under water yesterday doesnt bode well for any grass pitches in this area and the surrounding area.

If pollok v Petershill then possibly but Petershill v pollok at the complex?

No thanks.

Yeah, sadly I agree.

I don't really like plastic pitches at the best of times, but having played there a few times, it's particularly poor.

It's badly in need of upgrading/renewal.

Aye no thanks right enough.. honestly think I'll be missing that game in future..

I've missed us three times up there as can't suffer the place.

Pretty much tells you it all when would rather go to far away places like Gretna, North Shields , Whitehill welfare , Dalbeattie star & Carnoustie for meaningless pre-season friendlies than to a fellow premier ground for a competitive fixture.

No no no you've got it all wrong regarding a true level playing field at Bellsdale .

A level playing field at Bellsdale is when a tiny 5 foot 2 guy is stood up below the top goals and a huge 6 foot 3 guy is stood below the bottom goals.

Both then look around the same height hence what's then classed as a level Bellsdale playing field :) :) ;)

When you have spent a day at Petershill watching a game on a pitch that is supposed to be at the very least level...you don't mind at all watching at Bellsdale.

We George Coll looked 6 foot 4 standing at the top goals and 4 foot 6 at the bottom ones.

Archived