Kieran Tierney

itsjustben

Has been Celtics best player last few games. Espicually tonight when he made the rest of Deila's Mhob look like the useless shite that they are. Great to see a another young star in the making. Shame he is no a RB!!

Has looked very promising amongst a lot of dross recently but we have a tendency to overhype young full backs in this country. Let's give him time and see how he goes. Nice to see him get a run of games and with his only real competition being Izzaguire, I see no reason as to why he shouldn't stay as our number one left back

FTFY.

I don't think that's fair. Dixon was grossly overhyped, and is now looking dreadful for Dundee United. Lee Wallace's hype started at Hearts. Full backs may be overhyped, but no more or less so because they play for the Old Firm.

I don't think that's fair. Dixon was grossly overhyped, and is now looking dreadful for Dundee United. Lee Wallace's hype started at Hearts. Full backs may be overhyped, but no more or less so because they play for the Old Firm.

Look at Andy Robertson, pretty sure this time last year he was putting in "World Class" displays against the likes of Chelsea, now he is losing his spot to a players that's played about 5 senior games.

Football fans are too extreme at both ends of the scale. Jack Harper was going to be our saviour because he played for Real Madrid's C team but now he is a dud because he signed for Brighton.

Maybe it's because we are beyond desperate for a tiny bit of success at International level.

Look at Andy Robertson, pretty sure this time last year he was putting in "World Class" displays against the likes of Chelsea, now he is losing his spot to a players that's played about 5 senior games.

Football fans are too extreme at both ends of the scale. Jack Harper was going to be our saviour because he played for Real Madrid's C team but now he is a dud because he signed for Brighton.

Maybe it's because we are beyond desperate for a tiny bit of success at International level.

I am sure Andy Robertson has only been dropped by Hull once this season. He's picked up a bit of form recently as well I think going by what I have read, playing very well for the team at the top of the Championship and even getting on the score sheet against Brentford Tuesday night.

I agree with your other points though.

I am sure Andy Robertson has only been dropped by Hull once this season. He's picked up a bit of form recently as well I think going by what I have read, playing very well for the team at the top of the Championship and even getting on the score sheet against Brentford Tuesday night.

Pretty sure he's referring to the fact Robertson has been usurped in the promising left back category by Tierney after a few senior games. No harm getting excited over players but it's early days.

I'm glad! Last I heard ( probably read on here :lol: ) he was off the boil a bit. Wasn't that brilliant when I watched him for Scotland but neither were the rest of the team in the last few qualifiers.

We need to give these guys a chance to develop. We will be relying on the next batch over the next few years but there aren't any world beaters in the Under 21's just now.

Pretty sure he's referring to the fact Robertson has been usurped in the promising left back category by Tierney after a few senior games. No harm getting excited over players but it's early days.

Yep!

He has been a revelation but having a thread named after him in this section is pretty much a curse.

Ahh I see, apologies.

Tierney does indeed look very promising but I'm just wishing he had a right foot instead of a left one.

Archived