Clyde vs Loltrose

Tomorrow for me is BF's last chance, another rotten display and that is me finished living in hope that he can manage. Sick to death hearing him say we trained well this week and worked on a few things. We are now into November, surely by now the players should have gelled, if not now then they never will under BF.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomorrow for me is BF's last chance, another rotten display and that is me finished living in hope that he can manage. Sick to death hearing him say we trained well this week and worked on a few things. We are now into November, surely by now the players should have gelled, if not now then they never will under BF.

Any other last chances for anyone else??? I agree.....a lot of cheap talk, and backslapping of said manager is partly the reason things are shite. There's no really any other word for things as they have been so far. Not too bothered either way with regards to a result, as the manager runs the fucking place anyway.

This was a very winnable game for the Mo until Tuesday night. Getting beat by LTHV was hard to take but to be honest they are a very decent team and you could see why they've been unbeaten so long. They played great footy on the deck as well which is something you don't see very often in our diddy league. Even harder to take though were our serious injuries, three of them in one game to add to our long list of long term injuries. Clyde must start favourites but if they are as shite as they were earlier in the season we might still get something out of this week. See you Saturday Bullies.

Will we be facing a Montrose who are wounded animal but up for the fight or a X1 who are well organised,Stuffy but simply have too many injuries in a usual smallish 3rd div Squad....

Problem we have is our support at home is rotten, Rarely cheer an attack and many sweetie papers can be heard until something goes wrong or we lose a goal & the natives wake up...

Several ive spoke to this week cant handle the negativity combinded with the general broadwood matchday experiance and wont be going, Their choice but we do need as many clyde supporters off here and back in the stands & same applies to the rest...

Bit o luck we score early, Manager and Team get the support like Livi and Stirling away & we get three points to maybe take us 2ND!!....

Cmon. Your Club needs YOU...

Forever n eva

Will we be facing a Montrose who are wounded animal but up for the fight or a X1 who are well organised,Stuffy but simply have too many injuries in a usual smallish 3rd div Squad....

Problem we have is our support at home is rotten, Rarely cheer an attack and many sweetie papers can be heard until something goes wrong or we lose a goal & the natives wake up...

Several ive spoke to this week cant handle the negativity combinded with the general broadwood matchday experiance and wont be going, Their choice but we do need as many clyde supporters off here and back in the stands & same applies to the rest...

Bit o luck we score early, Manager and Team get the support like Livi and Stirling away & we get three points to maybe take us 2ND!!....

Cmon. Your Club needs YOU...

Forever n eva

Agreed SSB but it's getting more difficult to watch. Never been a fair weather supporter but just getting difficult to be entertained.

Need to take some of our home form away from LP and pick up more points. However, given current state of our squad, if we get a draw tomorrow that will be a great result for us / terrible result for Clyde who should take all 3.

We've already got more than half our total points haul from 2014-15 though, so not terrible if we do lose.

Several ive spoke to this week cant handle the negativity combinded with the general broadwood matchday experiance and wont be going,

Yeh but same ppl that create the worst negativity blame everyone else for the clubs shite crowds.................. ironically

and Im not saying you're not going to criticise things we are seeing but some of the stuff is just boring to listen to on top of the poor football.

Anyway I reckon we'll win this but if we don't then it could be bye bye Barry.?

What negativity is it which is making people's mind up about going?? It's all very well blaming greetin faced c***s for ruining your enjoyment of a game, but then throwing in The Broadwood Experience is touching on reasons why many will not go, and lets face it....right now who needs a reason?? Things are more detatched between every sector at the club than i've quite possibly ever known....Bomber may have fucked off the fans, but his team still carried out his instructions; the same is clearly not applicable here. This half arsed approach has in turn diluted the support the players have received. On top of this, the only 'Clyde' activity, is the actual playing of the match; off field activity is non existent, i refer again to the unison in which the crowd helped us get shot of Brown, there's a healthy number who are at a very similar stage right now, yet absolutely zero action. For those who just want a game to go to, what exactly are you buying into when seperated from your dozen nuggets at the door?? No vision, or identity, or drive is in evidence. This is increasingly difficult for a lot of supporters to stomach, and i don't think anyone should have to apologize for not wishing to any more. There certainly won't be a thank you for anyone who can, though.

What negativity is it which is making people's mind up about going?? It's all very well blaming greetin faced c***s for ruining your enjoyment of a game, but then throwing in The Broadwood Experience is touching on reasons why many will not go, and lets face it....right now who needs a reason?? Things are more detatched between every sector at the club than i've quite possibly ever known....Bomber may have fucked off the fans, but his team still carried out his instructions; the same is clearly not applicable here. This half arsed approach has in turn diluted the support the players have received. On top of this, the only 'Clyde' activity, is the actual playing of the match; off field activity is non existent, i refer again to the unison in which the crowd helped us get shot of Brown, there's a healthy number who are at a very similar stage right now, yet absolutely zero action. For those who just want a game to go to, what exactly are you buying into when seperated from your dozen nuggets at the door?? No vision, or identity, or drive is in evidence. This is increasingly difficult for a lot of supporters to stomach, and i don't think anyone should have to apologize for not wishing to any more. There certainly won't be a thank you for anyone who can, though.

agree totally

Yawn

Just say your no allowed

Alritey then. I'm not going because it'll be shite, and i've better things to do than give my money to liars.

Not got the energy to read that.It's a game of football.See you tomorrow.
If you say so. It was quite different when politics was all you lot could talk about last year ahead of your HL title win.

Archived