Clyde vs Loltrose

Nothing loaded or political in terming the landlords, and i quote, 'wankers' unquote. I strongly resent the idea that players are in the huff because of supporters.....even at Formartine, they were still being roared on in the dying minutes prior to the second goal....i happen to.think each and every person involved in that absolute abortion has gotten off Scot free. I've backed and defended the manager from the start....and his signing policy, provided within the budget the club can work to. Many haven't even given him a fucking chance. Who's the bigger 'supporter' in this instance?? I'm genuinely sorry, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a poxy win over Montrose sparking declarations of impending doom for everyone else, raised giggling laughter among the high heid yins. The only ones, in my opinion, taking the fuckin thing seriously are the 'boo boys' and the manager, frankly.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to QP and the game yesterday since the shambles of the cup game.

We all want the team to win, to suggest otherwise would be foolish at best.

My gripe is not with BF or the players. Its the board, simple as that. They have no long term strategy that I can see. They had the pay the debts off as their own aim, now that is largely done (other than this seasons overspend/shortfall) they seem not to know where to go next.

A fans club, where the fans are kept in the dark. Where a £35 fee is seen as more important than a season ticket and paying a the gate.

These are the issues, what happens on the pitch is a sideshow just now. The lack of leadership and vision off is the issue.

well said

Did we really let Remembrance Day pass with no mark of respect? I find that hard to believe but hugely disappointing if true.

Frankly, it is a game of football that I am attending.

I went to a Remembrance Service at the Church on Sunday, which I thought was a more appropriate forum for the silence. Equally, attending a Cenotaph or similar would equally have worked.

Frankly, it is a game of football that I am attending.

I went to a Remembrance Service at the Church on Sunday, which I thought was a more appropriate forum for the silence. Equally, attending a Cenotaph or similar would equally have worked.

Good for you. Its all about opinions. Tradition has been that clubs, like Clyde, show respect. Why change that?

I still believe an organisation like ours should show respect to our fallen soldiers. Football is full of fake emotion for people dying but we managed to miss out on several million of our countrymen, some of whom would have been Clyde fans and players.

It would have taken precisely one minute - obviously too much bother.

very emotive subject

I can't remember have we always had the minutes silence in the past ?

would have thought the SFA would have sent something or instructed referee's

can understand fans wanting the club to observe the minutes silence

personally I find the most poignant time is 11/11

think the most important thing is the people gave up their lives for free speech and freedom of opinion and we should be eternally grateful to them for that

Archived