Irony

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

refer to my above post.

Partick Thistle are the shambles, the community club' who always get beat, whose bunch of clap happy fans care more about feeling part of the crowd than their club winning. In the last 3 years RFC youth academy have produced Barrie McKay & Lewis MacLeod from our youth. Lewis MacLeod was sold to Brentford for 800k. Barrie McKay is arguably at least the same value. When was the last time Partick Thistle ever produced a player for that value in their entire history?

Rangers are miles ahead of your club in every department. Our youth academy is now fully upgraded and will be the strongest in Scotland in the coming years without a doubt.

Partick Thistle fans sitting saying rangers are an embarassment in Europe, when their club can't even qualify for it, and we all know thistle would get put out at the first opportunity after losing every match in dross matches getting humped.

Thistle can't even make it to the Scottish Cup final never mind Europa League final your club is the embarassment. Your small minded clubs attitude is the reason teams like you get whipped every game in Europe from Scotland and our Euro rating is so low making it only one CL spot.

Brentford!!!! Wow. Who are they?

So you've produced 2 guys nae body's heard of in 3 years of playing against the likes of Postman FC. Does 800k go anywhere near paying to keep the lights on at Murray Park?

Rangers are an embarrassing shambles.

Pretty sure there's quite a few ex rfc youth players playing for Scottish clubs.

Exactly. Dundee Utd and St Mirren weren't complaining when they picked up RFC youth for free. Callum Gallagher and Dundee Utd have a former RFC youth midfielder who is a important player if i'm correct.

Those teams wouldn't sign ex thistle youth, because let's face it ex thistle youth are usually naff compared to ex rangers youth. Rangers Academy is at least 500% more effective, and with the new regime and focus on it will continue to be even better, than most other club's in Scotland will ever be in their entire lifetime, especially Thistle. Thistle have never produced a player for example as good as Barry Ferguson, so even if you look at one player their academy is clearly nowhere near the level of RFC who produce players better than Thistle's full team every couple years.

That thistle fan said Brentford who are they, but Scottish teams won't even sign ex thistle youth so don't try and slate English Championship teams picking up ex Rangers youth because when Rangers had the old bad board who didn't care about youth they let him go. Now we have the good board and management and our youth won't be let go on the cheap ever again unless they're not worth it to us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:TEAM GONE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

R.I.P.

your team is going too, down the pan mate

relegated from premiership due to a terrible team and season, not admin, now they can't even get out of the Championship .. getting whipped down here and can't even win home matches in the Championship :lol:

St Mirren are the team who have gone mate .. gone down the pan, Championship fodder now :rolleyes:

I would be more worried about your club's detioration than trying to gloat about Rangers, who are actually on the mend and improving in every month, and have already overtook your club.

relegated from premiership due to a terrible team and season, not admin, now they can't even get out of the Championship .. getting whipped down here and can't even win home matches in the Championship :lol:

St Mirren are the team who have gone mate .. gone down the pan, Championship fodder now :rolleyes:

I would be more worried about your club's detioration than trying to gloat about Rangers, who are actually on the mend and losing a million pounds every month, and have already overtook your club.

HTH

Exactly. Dundee Utd and St Mirren weren't complaining when they picked up RFC youth for free. Callum Gallagher and Dundee Utd have a former RFC youth midfielder who is a important player if i'm correct.

Those teams wouldn't sign ex thistle youth, because let's face it ex thistle youth are usually naff compared to ex rangers youth. Rangers Academy is at least 500% more effective, and with the new regime and focus on it will continue to be even better, than most other club's in Scotland will ever be in their entire lifetime, especially Thistle. Thistle have never produced a player for example as good as Barry Ferguson, so even if you look at one player their academy is clearly nowhere near the level of RFC who produce players better than Thistle's full team every couple years.

That thistle fan said Brentford who are they, but Scottish teams won't even sign ex thistle youth so don't try and slate English Championship teams picking up ex Rangers youth because when Rangers had the old bad board who didn't care about youth they let him go. Now we have the good board and management and our youth won't be let go on the cheap ever again unless they're not worth it to us.

Very good, how many millions do you need to get you through the season again? Better start punting a few more youths to English nonentities then.

How long has our Youth Academy been going?

LOO-NYT-UNE

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/club-statement-55/

I don't know how RFC are apparently possibly dead when, the SPFL admit that they won't strip any of Rangers titles even admitted today. Therefore, effectively admitting Rangers history is intact. Therefore admitting RFC are the same club and not dead. Even FIFA have admitted RFC are the same club*.

Evidence/source*:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723.

Your director of communications said you died. Then your chairman confirmed the same a few weeks ago.

Who to believe is the real question.

I would be more worried about your club's detioration than trying to gloat about Rangers, who are actually on the mend and improving in every month, and have already overtook your club.

Did you just slag off a Saint Mirren fan for not being likely to get out of the championship?

After last season.

I know this thread is entitled "Irony" but come on, have a word with yourself

I for one are suprised to see the multi banned idiot No8s latest persona making a complete c**t of himself.

I'd be staggered if that's what we're dealing with here.

The normally compliant Monkey almost having a go at the biggest arsehole on the Rangers' threads. Don;t hold back, MT!

Archived