Irony

all of you biased anti rfc chums, probably want rfc to die. But the truth is we are the only team people watch on TV. so if we stopped playing, the TV deals etc value would drop like a stone, then all of your clubs income would drop too in line with it like a stone, then your wee community clubs etc would be dead. Right now RFC are the most watched team in Scotland but only receive around 5% of the TV money. Partick Thistle? probably only have 3% of viewers but have like 10% of the total TV pot just because a premiership team. RFC should start to receive our rightful share as soon as we win title this season.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of you biased anti rfc chums, probably want rfc to die. But the truth is we are the only team people watch on TV. so if we stopped playing, the TV deals etc value would drop like a stone, then all of your clubs income would drop too in line with it like a stone, then your wee community clubs etc would be dead. Right now RFC are the most watched team in Scotland but only receive around 5% of the TV money. Partick Thistle? probably only have 3% of viewers but have like 10% of the total TV pot just because a premiership team. RFC should start to receive our rightful share as soon as we win title this season.

Heid gone

:lol::lol::lol::lol:TEAM GONE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

R.I.P.

Jesus christ AWRA. Don't get me wrong, you were a thick moron in your previous guises, but this stuff is just terrible.

Have you had some sort of life-changing head injury?

Rangers cheated then they died.

Furthermore, so far as the footballers are concerned, at least, it seems to us that if bonuses had not been paid they might well have taken their services elsewhere.

Lord Drummond Young Court of Session

And the most posted-about team on P&B ;)

And still this seems to provide a baffling shred of pride, or comfort, or something.

Of course Rangers are going to be posted about a lot. Even in normal circumstances, they'd be in the top two, because, as I'd thought you were aware, they're a very big club in Scottish terms.

Throw in the circus of recent years and it's impossible that they wouldn't be the most posted about.

What a strange thing to highlight.

Do you know what? Kinky has led me to realise that I have been wasting my time since 2012. I have been posting about someone else's team that long and so obsessively that my life has gotten away from me. What a waste.

Hardly lyk.

f**k up mun.

What a dick yer being.

This has been so much fun and it never gets old [unless yer a ***]

GIRFUY ye cheating c***s.

Archived