Irony

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/club-statement-55/

I don't know how RFC are apparently possibly dead when, the SPFL admit that they won't strip any of Rangers titles even admitted today. Therefore, effectively admitting Rangers history is intact. Therefore admitting RFC are the same club and not dead. Even FIFA have admitted RFC are the same club*.

Evidence/source*:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723.

I think glib and shameless has been lying to you.

That is not the traditional Rangers.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dave-king-vows-bring-back-6420730

look at the bottom link in my above post again, pirate. I think you yourself have pulled the wool over your own eyes glibly.

DESPITE claims that Rangers are a new club, FIFA have stepped into the argument and insisted that Rangers are the same football club.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723

:lol: They are quoting a piece from FIFA's online pop magazine and claiming it as policy dumbass. If they were the same club why did FIFA rule that no transfer fees were due for the TUPE rebels registrations to be transferred? Registrations are held with the home association and registered to the club, not the company.

:lol: They are quoting a piece from FIFA's online pop magazine and claiming it as policy dumbass. If they were the same club why did FIFA rule that no transfer fees were due for the TUPE rebels registrations to be transferred? Registrations are held with the home association and registered to the club, not the company.

Why don't you spend your time worrying about your club instead of ours, is your club not interesting enough :rolleyes: or something? .. #ItsAllAboutTheGers

Why don't you spend your time worrying about your club instead of ours, is your club not interesting enough :rolleyes: or something? .. #ItsAllAboutTheGers

Why worry about me worrying about you.

Try worrying about the fact that anyone of any note in the running of your new club, except Mike Ashley, is in the justice system awaiting judgement and possible jail time.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/club-statement-55/

I don't know how RFC are apparently possibly dead when, the SPFL admit that they won't strip any of Rangers titles even admitted today. Therefore, effectively admitting Rangers history is intact. Therefore admitting RFC are the same club and not dead. Even FIFA have admitted RFC are the same club*.

Evidence/source*:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723.

Good. You can take the sanctions then.

Aye, but why weren't Rangers due any transfer fees. If I were you I'd be raging at FIFA, not quoting some random guy from their magazine.

I love a good laugh at Rangers as much as the next Scottish football fan but a Dunfermline fan having a go at the financial situation at another club and calling the thread irony, has to be the best thing ever

Great post mate :lol: summed it up in one

Aye, but why weren't Rangers due any transfer fees. If I were you I'd be raging at FIFA, not quoting some random guy from their magazine.

Kildog, Rangers received a fee from Southampton of £800,000 for Steven Davis. When was the last time Killie received a transfer fee like that?

I love a good laugh at Rangers as much as the next Scottish football fan but a Dunfermline fan having a go at the financial situation at another club and calling the thread irony, has to be the best thing ever

Dude, I agree with you which makes me feel dirty watching the Pars as I do. The Stadia thing was a calamity and Masterton spent way too much and had unrealistic financial expectations.

I am sorry if that means anything. Falkirk had to rely on youth but that is now paying off by the looks of it. The Pars fans are legends for not buying into Masterton begging for money to bail out his property business. It also took about 1/4 mill. to buy the guy out of a lease he attached to the club.

Ironically, nearly dying could be a blessing. The fans and board have put a lot of time, money and (overused word alert!) passion into getting the right people in place to get back to where the Pars want to be.

Hopefully there'll be some feisty and winnable derbies next season. That's enough peace and love. We can surely unite in laughing at a larger enemies misfortunes at this festive time...

At least we took it on the chin and didn't try and change history.

The irony is in singing about her majesty and cheating the crown not just the financial issue.

Falkirk tried to cheat and buy the league avoiding sending money on Brokenville. I would say now though that they are a model club and to be admired.

Just wish we could've picked and chosen how many stands or seats to build. There's no doubt the stupid 10,000 seater rule broke many clubs while clubs like ICT and Ross County built temporary circus style stands and benefited on the pitch.

Great post mate :lol: summed it up in one

Kildog, Rangers received a fee from Southampton of £800,000 for Steven Davis. When was the last time Killie received a transfer fee like that?

how many bills did they put that towards ?.best scenario for the rangers.upset big mike by not paying back the loan.he then cashes in with securities.the AGM should be good.

At least we took it on the chin and didn't try and change history.

The irony is in singing about her majesty and cheating the crown not just the financial issue.

Falkirk tried to cheat and buy the league avoiding sending money on Brokenville. I would say now though that they are a model club and to be admired.

Just wish we could've picked and chosen how many stands or seats to build. There's no doubt the stupid 10,000 seater rule broke many clubs while clubs like ICT and Ross County built temporary circus style stands and benefited on the pitch.

One day we'll look back on all this and laugh

Archived