El Clausico

tamthebam

After the 3 pages on ww and there transfer policy etc etc would a better discussion thread not be about the spartans manager

You'd think so. The five year plan obviously means 2013, 2014, 2017 and a couple of others that haven't been decided yet......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
best team won with ease

WW great team performance Mcgregor was a stand out but the team were all great

Spartans were poor and another year with nothing to show again

Andrew Martin had a fantastic game as well tonight.

Centre backs solid.

Defo agree about Mcgregor the lad never stopped all night.

2 early blunders from Spartans gifted a 2-0 lead.

No getting carried away but to score 9 goals in 2 games against yer biggest rivals, doesn't matter what players are on the park is a superb achievement.

Well done lads.

best team won with ease

WW great team performance Mcgregor was a stand out but the team were all great

Spartans were poor and another year with nothing to show again

last week you'd have none of them in a ww shirt 🙈🙈🙈

Bitter sweet for grim last night, his little team basically secure CL football whilst his big team get completely fucked over. He'll be like the time I smoked some shit, laughing one minute and crying the next

Or did they all just go home (in the same car)

We've gone all Eco now, we've got one of they bikes like the Goodies.

Unfortunately I was doon South pishing my sides watching United hammering the swamp people.

Although I wasn't there I can give you the unbiased FACTS. We were robbed, the ref was on the welfare giving all them the benefits. We should have had a bakers dozen of penalties. The pitch was unplayable for our type of real football. Welfare played with 12 men on the pitch compared to our 10 in the 2nd 1/2. But worst of all they served only cold pies to our fans. It's a fucking disgrace they both said, luckily they are members of the Spartans pie share scheme, so it only cost them 1/2 a pie each.

I'm still waiting to hear from the SFA over my last complaint from the other month when they (WW not the SFA) sold me a near dated mars bar at full price.

See you all next season, enjoy your summer hols.

Grimbo

We've gone all Eco now, we've got one of they bikes like the Goodies.

Unfortunately I was doon South pishing my sides watching United hammering the swamp people.

Although I wasn't there I can give you the unbiased FACTS. We were robbed, the ref was on the welfare giving all them the benefits. We should have had a bakers dozen of penalties. The pitch was unplayable for our type of real football. Welfare played with 12 men on the pitch compared to our 10 in the 2nd 1/2. But worst of all they served only cold pies to our fans. It's a fucking disgrace they both said, luckily they are members of the Spartans pie share scheme, so it only cost them 1/2 a pie each.

I'm still waiting to hear from the SFA over my last complaint from the other month when they (WW not the SFA) sold me a near dated mars bar at full price.

See you all next season, enjoy your summer hols.

Grimbo

Of course this is the biggest week of this season for some Grim but yes see you next season.

Archived