El Clausico

tamthebam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Spartans will Rest players for the Semi Final and all the WW players will be back as well so should be a cracking match ( pity its not at Spartans though as its a superb facility ) Rosewell is decent but too small

What, you mean the actual village like?

I doubt Spartans will Rest players for the Semi Final and all the WW players will be back as well so should be a cracking match ( pity its not at Spartans though as its a superb facility ) Rosewell is decent but too small

I can only think you suffer from some severe type of fear of busy places if you find Ferguson Park too small for 100 folk watching a fitba game ... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

your too good

why no pick on grimbo with his we're still 4 men short

What I meant was that AFTER the game 4 of our players never made it out of the village of the Damnef. Captain.

Grimbo

What I meant was that AFTER the game 4 of our players never made it out of the village of the Damnef. Captain.

Grimbo

Rosewell Vasey: You'll never leave!  :lol:

Well done to Stevie and the players tonight on a brilliant result. Great to end a long season with a cup final.

Was that a semi final Rab I thought certain spartans players were on their holidays :D

# 9 goals in 2 games Grimbo ;)

What's actually happened to Spartans in recent weeks? Where are all the players?

Sub goalie coming on up front due to lack of subs last week, no subs made at Gretna at the weekend (was there any) and a bench full of u20s for tonight's hammering.

We go on about unprofessionalism in this league from some teams lower down the league, but these things are up there.

Dougie surely on a sticky wicket??

A double header against our old pals, the Village People. Stevie H has got the team playing well so will be two interesting games.... 

Grim- better cancel the open top bus booked for the Spartans trophy win this season... 

post-12982-0-51305500-1462919621.jpg

Archived