El Clausico

tamthebam

Glad I ignored you Rab and stayed at home. See you in April!

I refer you to my post of 26th June. Wish I had put money on it.

quote name="Hoofhearted" post="9582785" timestamp="1435302651"]

You should change your name to Michael Fish :lol: ... put the box of programmes in the cupboard until April and off to Edinburgh Uni v Dalbeattie. Game on at Peffermill.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got there in time to see our players leaving. What a time to call it off.

Grimbo

Nothing you can do if your pitch is perfectly playable all week and then the heavens open a few hours before the game Grimbo.

The pie hut oven decided to stop working this morning too I don't think it was meant to be.

Nothing you can do if your pitch is perfectly playable all week and then the heavens open a few hours before the game Grimbo.

The pie hut oven decided to stop working this morning too I don't think it was meant to be.

Ah thank f**k it got knocked back then if nae pies. I hope I can get my money back on the Santa suit.

I know you aren't Edinburgh anymore but are you joining me n Tam on the Walk/Crawl in Jan?

Grimbo

Ah thank f**k it got knocked back then if nae pies. I hope I can get my money back on the Santa suit.

I know you aren't Edinburgh anymore but are you joining me n Tam on the Walk/Crawl in Jan?

Grimbo

Don't worry I'm still Edinburgh Grimbo just the other side. There was nothing much to get excited about on that side. Tell me more about this walk / crawl what's the script?

Don't worry I'm still Edinburgh Grimbo just the other side. There was nothing much to get excited about on that side. Tell me more about this walk / crawl what's the script?

It's for charidee.

I can't believe I'm doing this but there's a thread in the General Nonsense forum called Sponsored walk the Walk. It's got all the details in there.

Grimbo

It's for charidee.

I can't believe I'm doing this but there's a thread in the General Nonsense forum called Sponsored walk the Walk. It's got all the details in there.

Grimbo

Sorry Grimbinho ... it's West 'am that day or would have joined you pair.

• 5 months later...

Glad I ignored you Rab and stayed at home. See you in April!

quote name="Hoofhearted" post="9582785" timestamp="1435302651"]

Hopefully see you tomorrow Hoofy for the 3rd attempt at playing it in April. 7.15pm kick off and get your £5 ers ready ... :)

Is the match on? It could be snowing up the Village, whilst it's sunglasses & wine down here in Blightyburgh. .

Grimbo

It's like a summer's day here a mile away from the park. But you're probably right Grimbo.

Archived