El Clausico

tamthebam

It's Whitehill v Spartans on Saturday- the game of the day in the Lowland League

(if only because THE CHAMPIONS aren't playing! :P ).

You are forgetting that the battle of the 3Gs is also on this Saturday between East Kilbride and Gala Fairydean Rovers.

Who needs an El Classico when the Lowlands have the legend that is the El Plastico.

Gets coat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds a decent game- me, I was knacked and the snaw hanging about didn't exactly entice me Rosewell way so I stayed in me nice warm stinkin' pit!

Aye finished 5-2 ww.

Poor sportsmanship from Spartans not showing face after game.

What a waste of time and money for our tea lady!!!

Aye finished 5-2 ww. Poor sportsmanship from Spartans not showing face after game. What a waste of time and money for our tea lady!!!

Very immature and ignorant not to show just because they lost

Although I heard during the game there was a few exchanges of views between the dugouts ,,,,,,,,,,,never thought having both dugouts next to each other was a good idea

Is the match on? It could be snowing up the Village, whilst it's sunglasses & wine down here in Blightyburgh. .

Grimbo

It certainly came down after car was covered in it when I left. You were long gone Grimbo ... :D

Aye finished 5-2 ww.Poor sportsmanship from Spartans not showing face after game.What a waste of time and money for our tea lady!!!

Every cloud and all that ... you should see the piece box I've got for my lunch :lol:

Aye finished 5-2 ww.Poor sportsmanship from Spartans not showing face after game.What a waste of time and money for our tea lady!!!

bad craic like, at least the result shut the Spartans twitterer up from their usual sarky pish

Aye finished 5-2 ww. Poor sportsmanship from Spartans not showing face after game. What a waste of time and money for our tea lady!!!

there's a club never tended to come back to the City Club which we won't name... still, better parking at the new City Club now!

This. 100%. That accounts banter is rotten on game day.

aye, every goal conceded is bundled over the line, it's dark, need a yellow ball, confusion in the dugout, ya getting pumped man, soak it up 😂

aye, every goal conceded is bundled over the line, it's dark, need a yellow ball, confusion in the dugout, ya getting pumped man, soak it up 😂

Ha ha. Never spartans fault.

It's the references and tenuous links to some amount of pap. 'Le cardeaux rouge' when paying edusport etc......

Gies peace.

It was pitch black before the final whistle, the wind blew out the candles, we're still 4 men short, it was like a scene from A Christmas Carol. Wasn't a clever idea for us to play in Santa red.

Grimbo

It was pitch black before the final whistle, the wind blew out the candles, we're still 4 men short, it was like a scene from A Christmas Carol. Wasn't a clever idea for us to play in Santa red.

Grimbo

think youll find Grimbo WW had 4 of their starting 11 not playing as well

I doubt Spartans will Rest players for the Semi Final and all the WW players will be back as well so should be a cracking match ( pity its not at Spartans though as its a superb facility ) Rosewell is decent but too small

Archived