Dundee vs The original Thistle

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a positive I got a comp from my m8 who went to the same school as the dairy side linesman :)

Having watched the game I can see how Dees are frustrated with their team at the moment.

Looking more bottom 6 than top 6 at the moment :(

We were dire. Had already aired most of my rants on Twitter and the other forum though.

Good luck to Thistle in the fight to send the filth down.

Ludo is the Dark Blues Shedka eh....defend Hartley....defend Hartley....defend Hartley!!!

He's probably only a teenager though

Partick are a flipping big team btw. Either that or we're midgets :unsure:

We are midgets. Almost every team I've seen at Dens makes us look physically like an under 15 side. Unfortunately we do not compensate for our lack of physical presence with pace and trickery.

Sure you're not talking about us? We've been painfully slow on the attack this season that you think it must be intentional.

You looked very good at the counter today.

If you'd won, I'd have posted something along the lines of, 'It's ironic that the one time Partick Thistle don't particularly outplay us that they beat us. Seems you have changed style from dominating us to just absorbing pressure then making a fast break and stretching the defence with your midfield offering good support. '

Ludo is the Dark Blues Shedka eh....defend Hartley....defend Hartley....defend Hartley!!!

He's probably only a teenager though

Whereas you are just a moron it seems.

Shedka uses those words.

Drop the insults son!

If you know which words someone use, I'd suggest you spend far too much time on United Mad following him about.

If I was 13 or 83, my opinion would still be the same, it seems to have got you into a spluttering mess so I suppose that's an added bonus.

If you know which words someone use, I'd suggest you spend far too much time on United Mad following him about.

If I was 13 or 83, my opinion would still be the same, it seems to have got you into a spluttering mess so I suppose that's an added bonus.

That's right Kid....hammer away on your keyboard.

Your views on Hartley are still wrong...now remember and deliver my paper on time tomorrow morning.

That's right Kid....hammer away on your keyboard.

Your views on Hartley are still wrong...now remember and deliver my paper on time tomorrow morning.

^ Steaming slaver IMO.

Archived