Dundee vs The original Thistle

We seem to have had Collum a lot in recent weeks.

Looking at the allocation list, I know the stand side linesman. That could be awkward if there's any borderline decisions in front of the Bobby Cox.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dundee need a win and then they couldn't have picked a better team to play.

Thought you lot had picked up recently? Last week was a shocker but Hearts are on fire again.

Was impressed with Thistle in the Sept game, we were very fortunate to get the points.

Our defence is all over the place and who knows what Hartley will do with team/fortmation.

Wouldn't throw the towel in just yet.

Saying that I'm fully expecting us to get the 3pts ????

Booked my seat on the bus for this on Sunday morning because I'm a hardcore fan/glutton for punishment. Only reason I'm going to this is because there's nothing else to do on a Saturday and the glimmer of hope we might win/Welsh doesn't play.

1-0 Dundee. Harkins (pen) in the 90th minute. Seaborne to decide he can't be arsed and get injured. His replacement Frederic Frans to concede the dubious penalty and get sent off for his troubles.

Looking forward to a few beers pre match in Frews/ Cabbie club.

Not expecting anything from the game.

If we play like the second half on Saturday just past I will be VERY upset as even a lacklustre Dees will take all three points.

Play like the first forty and drop Welsh for Stevo or even GGF and we may take a point or three back down the road.

Obviously Gallagher will be in goal so he should save the customary penalty award from Gollum. The worry is can the outfield players be bothered clearing his parry from danger rather than let a pedestrian Dee tap home the rebound.

Lindsay was pretty shite against Hearts. Seabourne took a knock and Frans is fit again so I really don't know how Archibald will set out the sieve...sorry...defence.

Welsh needs dropped, imo.

Up front Pogba was back to 60% effectiveness. Not sure if Doolan could see a return to the starting line up.

We could really do with 3 points but I feel we may have to settle for one in a Desmond.

Archived