Dundee vs The original Thistle

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised Thistle only got a draw today, thought they showed enough when we tanned their arses last week that they'd win today.

I like the Dees, but they were utterly rancid today :(

Surprised Thistle only got a draw today, thought they showed enough when we tanned their arses last week that they'd win today.

They were unlucky not to win tbf.

Hearts having a great season so far. Enjoy it man!

The pace was on the bench and then came on later

Aye. But never really got in the game. I think Hartley hates wingers. I also have to admit sharing the frustration around me regarding our never ending tendency to turn back inside rather than play the ball even a tiny but forward. I realise that there's an element of folk hiding in a team where confidence is not high, but I also would say that teams press us much higher up the pitch at Dens than we do to them, and I've yet to leave Dens this season thinking that the opposition didn't work harder than we did.

Why do you feel the need to insult anyone who questions your stance? Everyone that disagrees with you is apparently "slavering" or "havering" or a "moron".

Have you read the thread? It was Caballero that started on me. I believe I was compared to a DAB and called a teenager in a derogatory fashion.

And whereas I may get a touch 'insulting' at least I take it up with them rather than posting about them behind a locked Twitter account, eh?

Have you read the thread? It was Caballero that started on me. I believe I was compared to a DAB and called a teenager in a derogatory fashion.

And whereas I may get a touch 'insulting' at least I take it up with them rather than posting about them behind a locked Twitter account, eh?

post-1545-14469371344885_thumb.jpg

My twitter post must really be bugging you. That's twice tonight you have mentioned it in addition to run onto the forum to whinge about it when I first posted it. Get over it ffs :lol:

My twitter post must really be bugging you. That's twice tonight you have mentioned it in addition to run onto the forum to whinge about it when I first posted it. Get over it ffs :lol:

'Who's the grass?!'

What a creepy little guy you are. Stalking my social media yet I don't have a clue who you are. At least I owned up to who I was, unlike you or your clyping mate whoever they may be. :lol:

'Why do you have to always be insulting?'

You owned up to greeting about me behind a locked twitter account, bravo, I can see that takes balls of steel.

For what it's worth, if you had two brain cells to rub together you'd have realised that'd it have been impossible for me to 'stalk' your social media accounts when you've locked them.

I didn't realise I rubbed people up the wrong way that much that they had to take to their social media sites to have a go though. It's only an online forum about football, some people take it far too seriously.

Grown men arguing over multiple forums. :lol:

Constantly calling someone "son" :lol:

f**k sake guys.

I wasn't at the game today. I spent the day watching a team pass the ball backwards and sideways to little effect.

The main difference between Dundee and this team was the crowd size and that the team in question got 3 points thanks to moments of quality and blistering pace. We lack these traits and it needs sorted.

Heard healey took a sore 1? Anyone elaborate?

Grown men arguing over multiple forums. :lol:

Constantly calling someone "son" :lol:

f**k sake guys.

I wasn't at the game today. I spent the day watching a team pass the ball backwards and sideways to little effect.

The main difference between Dundee and this team was the crowd size and that the team in question got 3 points thanks to moments of quality and blistering pace. We lack these traits and it needs sorted.

Heard healey took a sore 1? Anyone elaborate?

There wasn't any indication of it looking like anything serious had happened until the stretcher came on. Looked innocuous from my angle and I thought he was just down with a knock.

He looked like our most promising outlet in the initial stages so it was disappointing to see it curtailed like that. I hope that's not the last we see of him in a Dee shirt.

Does his deal run out in January?

'Why do you have to always be insulting?'

You owned up to greeting about me behind a locked twitter account, bravo, I can see that takes balls of steel.

For what it's worth, if you had two brain cells to rub together you'd have realised that'd it have been impossible for me to 'stalk' your social media accounts when you've locked them.

I didn't realise I rubbed people up the wrong way that much that they had to take to their social media sites to have a go though. It's only an online forum about football, some people take it far too seriously.

You obviously have your ways. Like I said at the time, it was tounge in cheek at the time, yet it has clearly bothered you enough to bring it up every 5 minutes.

You obviously have your ways. Like I said at the time, it was tounge in cheek at the time, yet it has clearly bothered you enough to bring it up every 5 minutes.

I only bring it up because you seem to have some sort of problem with me, even having a go when an out and out slaver was essentially calling me a DAB.

What a creepy little guy you are. Stalking my social media yet I don't have a clue who you are. At least I owned up to who I was, unlike you or your clyping mate whoever they may be. :lol:

I demand the full story here. Trying to read between the lines and work out what's going on is too much hard work.

I'd suggest this minter goes to PM. Better for everyone.

Shame for Healey, hopefully nothing too serious. Deal up in Jan so if it is he's likely played his last game.

Watched a plastic premiership game today. Still rather watch the Dee's but the match day experience is fucking miles ahead.

Sort it out Scottish football c***s.

I demand the full story here. Trying to read between the lines and work out what's going on is too much hard work.

Basically, after the Killie game (which I was unable to attend due to work) Mr G took to Twitter to question why I was so quiet on the forums when I usually 'defend' Hartley an obviously the display against Killie was insipid.

Anyways, I was with my mate at the time and he told that that I was causing a stir on twitter. I was confused because I don't really post on twitter so asked on TDB forum, who's got so upset that they've taken to twitter to have a go at me over a game I couldn't even attend! Mr G held his hands up and said he was just joking before demanding to know who the grass was on twitter.

For what it's worth, I've never seen the messages about me because it's a locked account!

It's all really sad (on both our parts) when I type it out like that, but that's the story.

Archived