Dundee vs The original Thistle

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£10 for 2 pint? Nah. It was £11.50 yesterday but the social media uproar was quite sight. Keep an eye on it,this time tomorrow we could possibly be at £8 for two.

How much for a g and a couple of Christian Bentekes? :huh:

Anybody reckon this could be off? It hasn't been chucking it down, far from it but it has been a steady stream for about 5 days now. The pitch will be fucking saturated and tbqh, I don't fancy sitting in the freezing cauld. Mon, Collum, feed the punters Oktoberfest.

Its not, though.

Ok. Has it rained Monday through Friday? Yes. Has it been miserable and foggy? Yes. If you don't want to go to Oktoberfest, it's cool. You can meet JagFox in Frews, he'll be accomadating enough, might be a tad happy though. #WhoDares.

And for the record, I've already had the JagFix Frews Experience.

The nightmares will stop soon. I hope.

Edit to add: autocorrect autocorrected. I was going to change it back but the correction seems apt.

This weather debate will be far more interesting than today's game.

0-0 shitfest.

Post match I would like to hear all your drink and drugs stories as I sit in my sobriety waiting on my wife to burst.

Thistle should start the game by getting a player to rap Collum in the pus. It'll be win-win for them (literally).

I've always wanted to see a game where the players play a lot of the ball around the referee, resulting in unfortunate collisions. (Ahem.)

Archived