The Meh Derby II: Armed Forces Day

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-4, both teams finishing with 9 men on the park, two maimed by rocket launchers from the stands.

150 arrests before the match, a further 800 after the match and a generally uncomfortable derby day for the police.

I hope we line up;

Mannus

Shaughnessy Mackay Anderson Easton

O'Halloran Wotherspoon Davidson Craig

Maclean Cummins

Lappin is out for 6 weeks and Millar is just recovering from 2 hamstring injuries - We'll likely need to play Craig wide left, so the other midfield role is between Fisher and Wotherspoon. As much as I thought Fisher grew into the game against Hamilton, he also looked lost at times in that role and I'd be much more comfortable with Wotherspoon in there.

Mental to change a team that raced into a 4-0 lead away from home last week, but I don't think we can leave out Maclean in the form he's in just now. Mackay is the captain, so I think he'll come back in. After last week, all the defenders will feel hard done by if they're dropped, but I think Easton probably saved himself after a performance much more like his best.

Looking forward to it - hopefully we can pick up another 3 points, but under no illusions - it will be a very difficult match.

Mehnnus

Shaughnessy Mehckay Anderson Easton

O'Halloran Wotherspoon Davidson Craig

Mehclean Cummins

FTFY

Killie to go with

Mehcdonald

Ohara Balatoni FIndlay Mehchattie

Mehckenzie Slater Smith Kiltie

Higginbotham

Mehgennis

Based on the amount of meh per team Killie to win 4-3

Is the guy on the left fromThe Black Watch ? No match for the Killie Bois

How very dare you, Saint Roddy is the patron saint of speed agility. :) plus he is a deft hand with a baseball bat, rumour has it, and will be seen at the main entrance to the carpark swinging wildly at anyone with a west coast accent. you have been warned.

Anybody know how best to let the air out of tractor tyres?

You'll need a step ladder and a reinforced Stanley knife. Be ready to jump off the ladder pretty smartest because when a tractor tyre blows you'll f***en know about it [

quote name=squidger" post="9928332" timestamp="1446832828]

How very dare you, Saint Roddy is the patron saint of speed agility. :) plus he is a deft hand with a baseball bat, rumour has it, and will be seen at the main entrance to the carpark swinging wildly at anyone with a west coast accent. you have been warned.

Sorry didn't recognise Roddy McDowall ....has he put on some weight?

quote name="squidger" post="9928332" timestamp="1446832828"]

Sorry didn't recognise Roddy McDowall ....has he put on some weight?

:thumbsdown now the meh derby is trully on, king Roddeh has been insulted. Time to play for honeh and gloreh (in the pissing rain by the looks of it)

In another edition of the most violent and aggressive fixture there has ever been, I'm going for 2-2, with Josh MEHgennis getting a double along with MEHclean and MEHrry Davidson also scoring. Jamie Hamill to headbutt Tommy Wright and Lee MEHculloch to elbow drop a few fans is almost a given, considering how these matches always turn out.

Shaughnessy and Wotherspoon the two who drop out. Not sure i agree with that

Harsh on Wotherspoon but I haven't actually seen Fisher in midfield yet so personally interested to see that. Shaughnessy a little off the boil recently but surprised to see Mackau back at right back, had assumed he would be mainly just a centre back this season.

Archived