Uppers pitch

Seems there is a bit of discontent about the pitch at Moffat, ie ,games being postponed due to waterlogged surface, can the complainants not get it into their small minds that no one can control the weather? Moffat sits at the head of three valleys ,surrounded by hills, so is bound to to get adverse weather. The company that owns the pitches have been trying their utmost to get the games on ,so no blame there,and Uppers can only go along with their decision ,so it is hardly their fault ,it must be so frustrating for the club that they cannot get games played. I believe that the club have been actively trying to secure a permanent playing area, but a lack of council money in that area means they have no option but to continue with the school pitch.

Well,first time on this site,and this will be the last, I've no intention debating subjects with people who reply in the manner of these two smart arses, sound like children,,, anyway bye bye ,and I hope you enjoy your kindergarden conversations in the future!!

Put it this way if the game was on today it wouldn't be played! It's like a boating pond with the amount of rain that's fell the last few days. Incidentally it's been raining all over Scotland so it's not exactly a shock if it does get called off.

Uppers game is off. The forecast is bad for tonight and has been bad all week. On another note I've been suffering from this pain in the arse the last few months. It's my brother. Why don't you just give up and piss off. Ur getting boring.

• 2 weeks later...

Want to thank all at Upper Annandale for switching the fixture to Mid-Annandale at the weekend....first time I had been there and I was impressed with the facility....was a tight game for the first 20-25 mins or so, but once we got the first goal before half time it was always a matter of how many for BSC Glasgow.

We had a strong 2nd half and dominated the game. Special mention should go to the Uppers keeper who had a great game.

Cheers from everyone at BSC Glasgow.

I was at the game uppers were terrible I don't even think they had a shot on goal haha. Gaps everywhere the Glasgow boys ruled it from midfield to forward too strong. How slow are the uppers boys defence??? Can't wait to watch them against saints ha!. Were you there Eccles?

Craigyboy it was a pleasure to play you and what a refreshing change not having a teams bench or supporters shout obscenities at us! Good luck in the future.

What's been happening mate? Been away for a couple of months and not kept up to date with the south goings on. Can you let me know the following :

1- Who has scored the hardest kick

2- Who has ran the fastest

3- Who is the best dressed in the league

4- Why the f**k WCW folded so spectacular after winning the Monday night wars for so long!!

What's been happening mate? Been away for a couple of months and not kept up to date with the south goings on. Can you let me know the following :

1- Who has scored the hardest kick

2- Who has ran the fastest

3- Who is the best dressed in the league

4- Why the f**k WCW folded so spectacular after winning the Monday night wars for so long!!

1) That's a hard one... Not quite sure!! May depend on when the competition opened and closed

2) Matt Deazeley of Creetown without a shadow of a doubt!! The lad is rapid!!

3) I'd say it was Wigtown, Creetown or Uppers but I have not yet seen some of the teams!!

4) I have no idea how to answer this one!! I'd say it was due to the greedy b*****ds fighting against them on Mondays...

Archived